Rant: umadbro?what annoys you?

Siq

Legend
Reet,

Today i went into wsg game, running around i couldn't help noticing around 4 or 5 kids with the letters qt in their name. My lord, i almost had a fucking stroke. And when i rant about kids with no gems or resil in their gear then they reply with 'umadbro' makes me wanna snort a bag of ketamine and chew my own arm off while skydiving in the toilet.

Do these kids know what the phrase umadbro comes from? it comes from a weedy russian 4chan user who played wow, then went famously fucking hench by doing full body workouts with a strict protein diet. He's dead, he died aged 19-20 something, in a fucking sauna of a heart attack, blatent steroid user.

Another thing, fucking pve rogues man, BGs are currently rife with the cunts, they stink the BG out. Theres currently a few i absolutely despise, pixies alright now but one man one keeps fucking /emote 'hi i'm a fag and i love to emote you when you die' absolutely rude emotes too, oh and he yells about 20 sentences a second. Kid that finger could do with better use, like given to someone else since u have so much spare time using it.

So what is it? are these kids in europe so hard they need to emote to satisfy their need to troll/feel big online when in the realworld he's nothing but a pinkhaired little sket? or am i missing something?

Can't empthesize the hate we old twinkers have on these new Qtx's playing a RMP and the /hii'memoting cos i'm a faggot. i think you all agree its worse then these RMPs showing off 2.2k rating. Fuck that mcnugget.

Another thing, they think weed is cool. its not its absolutely shite, if you wanna act like superman take mdma and break ur feet when your jumping off a wall. Or go for a night out and take piss out of a fit canadian lass by saying 'canadia eyyyy ;)' then get slapped as your pissed off 7% home brews. Oh fucking wait. QTx will be in bed by then having wet dreams of hitting 2.3k shouting down vent and top of their village house windows in their squeaky little foreigner accent.

and whos that faggot who keeps /guffawing he's NE priest/mage or something

Forward slash Faggot to you, ya blatently overweight low life piece of jerk chicken

Rant over

So what annoys you the most while you play the world of fucking warcraft?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reet,

Today i went into wsg game, running around i couldn't help noticing around 4 or 5 kids with the letters qt in their name. My lord, i almost had a fucking stroke. And when i rant about kids with no gems or resil in their gear then they reply with 'umadbro' makes me wanna snort a bag of ketamine and chew my own arm off while skydiving in the toilet.

Do these kids know what the phrase umadbro comes from? it comes from a weedy russian 4chan user who played wow, then went famously fucking hench by doing full body workouts with a strict protein diet. He's dead, he died aged 19-20 something, in a fucking sauna of a heart attack, blatent steroid user.

so what annoys you the most while you play the world of fucking warcraft?

/guffaw /faggot

I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread