Rank 1 70 Zapx on T2 85, DOUBLE ROGUE 2s

zapx

Legend
Hello Everyone! This is zapx! Wanted to post some 85 stuff first, TWINK VIDEOS COMING SOON!!! It is of some Rogue/Rogue with my friend Bobdarogue. It was all filmed in about 2hrs play one night and was alot of fun. Hope u enjoy it as much as we did! If u Do LIKE the video let me know with a comment or u can sub to my youtube at youtube/user/gankstr1. LIKE I SAID STAY TUNED TWINK PVP VIDEOS COMING SOON! :cool:

Music Shout Out - ReptileDubstep - YouTube

Rogue/Rogue 2s - Got You Son - YouTube

Nice, if you play double rogue @ 70 bracket i'm pretty sure you'll get 2.2k pretty easily.

ya thx man! appreciate all the shout-out and love. Me & Mue aka (Laddy/snuts/vos) actually went like 30 - 0 one night, its pretty fun. I just got a tinker recently 2 so it should go little easier as-well. At 70 we basically just sap bubble off, open hard get trinkets and cds. reset. Re-Sap and GG it. but honestly i love MAGE/ROGUE its my fav at 85 and 70. Double rogue gets very old and people type alot of hate to you lol.

And I stated it's not hard

And that has nothing to do with my statement. I didn't say it was easy, i didn't say he'd struggle. Infact, i didn't mention anything at all apart from the words 'you'll get 2.2k pretty easily', which is based on them personally, not the whole bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid mah niqquh, I'd like to see more ;]

games were all 2k + mmr. nothing crazy just was one night of fun with an old friend. :D hope u guys enjoyed the action and fun in skype!

And that has nothing to do with my statement. I didn't say it was easy, i didn't say he'd struggle. Infact, i didn't mention anything at all apart from the words 'you'll get 2.2k pretty easily', which is based on them personally, not the whole bracket.

you spelled priest wrong in your sig, its been annoying me every time you post.

Very good and entertaining movie :)
Liked it a lot, only thing i could say was bad was the vid quality, it wasnt very nice too look at, if you could improve that it would be perfecto :)

Also, if you could turn the backround music a bit down, so it is background music :)

okay thx Oliks for the advice about the background music being a little to loud for you! ill keep that in mind next video. Quality i know is low, due to the fact my comp has like 3G ram. I work full-time and go to school full-time, one these weekends ill have to try to get another ram stick. So sorry about the quality for a little its the best i can produce. THX YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! More to come.

Users who are viewing this thread