Ranged for a Warrior

I can choose between the BoAs too. It's for my Sword and Board Warrior, and I'm Alliance (so I can get the crossbow too). Thanks in advance.

you are already hitcapped.

1 crit is???

so it is basically 1critrating/1AP <-> speed.

and to stop cheetahs and prevent bandaging -> speed.

In a duel or in arena you'd actually want to use Throat Piercers, since they're faster than Thick Bronze Darts.

uhm, one more thing, how should I farm gold on my 80? need it for a Shadowfang (at first I was planning to farm shadowfang, but I reallised that wouldn't work out)

I haven't got any farming proffs

Make an enchanter, farm Strat/Scholo/whateverhighendclassicinstanceyouwant and send the greens to your enchanter. D/e said greens. You get expensive mats, which you can sell, or use for free enchants =]. You can also buy cheap outland/classic greens and d/e them for profit. Heh, its what I do and it works out quite well =]

Edit: To be a little more on topic, with my warrior I usually roll with the darts. I haven't gotten around to getting all my off sets, but Im sure I would use them in an AP set and the Throat Piercers in a crit/avoidance set. The BoA bow, if it has 5ap, would be the best for an AP set overall (not sure about the values =3)

What is your warrior lacking?

Do you want [ITEM]Thick Bronze Darts[/ITEM]?

- 2 strength (4 AP and some block rating) Fast speed

Do you want [ITEM]Throat Piercers[/ITEM]?

- 2 agility (A bit of dodge and crit) Fast speed

Do you want the BoA bow?

- 5 AP and 1 hit Slow speed

Choose the one that will give you what you need most.

Bansil said:
well, missing charge/hamstring can break the game.

this. For class that relys on being able to stay close missing a hamstring on a fast trink or after a chare will hurt alot. Same goes for that last hit that will finish some1 before a heal gets in or shield bash or rend before you get sheeped/CCed or w/e

Hit is crucial.

thx.

hopefully one day we dont have to discuss this in almost every "ololol rate my ubertwinkaz" thread.

Kore nametooshort said:
this. For class that relys on being able to stay close missing a hamstring on a fast trink or after a chare will hurt alot. Same goes for that last hit that will finish some1 before a heal gets in or shield bash or rend before you get sheeped/CCed or w/e

Hit is crucial.

kore you sound like you know so much :p

you're the druid expert, know yo shit on warriors...

and for the sake of saving some emblems, ill be using the leather BoA chest/shoulders on my warrior for 10 hit, and probably deviate scale to bump me past cap

i <3 hit ever since i started using it.

I'll probably get 11 hit, because my charge and hamstring has missed quite a few times today, and it didn't end well :( Is Deviate Scale + Spidersilk Drape + Simple Pearl Ring best way to get capped?

Users who are viewing this thread