Rain-spotted Cape vs. Wispy Cloak?

Enemiga

Legend
This item was mentioned in an earlier post and made me curious as it's listed with 17 armor as opposed to Wispy Cloak with 12 armor.

I checked Wowwiki, Wowhead and Thottbot - It's listed both as a quest reward, but also as an insanely rare drop, and to make it even more interesting it's BoP, so it can't be farmed using a higher level character - not counting friends who's willing to spend days for you getting +5 armor.

One may ofcourse argue that +5 armor is nothing to be conserned about, but hey - everything counts!

So my question is if this is actually obtainable and if anyone have this on their level 1 twink?

Enemiga said:
This item was mentioned in an earlier post and made me curious as it's listed with 17 armor as opposed to Wispy Cloak with 12 armor.

I checked Wowwiki, Wowhead and Thottbot - It's listed both as a quest reward, but also as an insanely rare drop, and to make it even more interesting it's BoP, so it can't be farmed using a higher level character - not counting friends who's willing to spend days for you getting +5 armor.

One may ofcourse argue that +5 armor is nothing to be conserned about, but hey - everything counts!

So my question is if this is actually obtainable and if anyone have this on their level 1 twink?

This is attainable, I've never gotten it myself but I've heard of people who have. And according to sites it is possible to get.

the cloak is a lie

Users who are viewing this thread