Raiding Music

Orcgasm said:
Umm, if you don't get the whelps down the tank dies and the healers D/C from all of them standing in the middle =P

We usually have the mages and hunters take them down, takes about 10 seconds tops, then pop BL to catch up.

1st wave is the only acceptable time for ranged to be on whelps, other than that you basically will have an overwhelming load of DKs on them, and maybe one ranged dps. if you have a mage that knows what an aoe rotation is then it shouldnt take 10 secs anyways.

Deadhed said:
1st wave is the only acceptable time for ranged to be on whelps, other than that you basically will have an overwhelming load of DKs on them, and maybe one ranged dps. if you have a mage that knows what an aoe rotation is then it shouldnt take 10 secs anyways.

I don't know what you're trying to tell me o_O

We only use mage AoE to take out the first wave, and the rest of the waves we either have a rogue / dk come over and FoK spam and DnD, along with a pally or druid tank AoEing.

It feels like 10 seconds to me because my game slows to a little under 1 fps for the duration of wave 1.

well then that makes perfect sense. atleast youre not doing the aoe on the whelps because the yellow letters will lag you out.

Atomship - Time for People

Strata - Piece by Piece

Disturbed - Torn, Indestructible, Inside the Fire

Some of my favorites.

the only sound to raid to productively:

*fapfapfapfapfap*

yes. i falkor am the master of 1 handed raiding & multitasking.

Felshot said:
Atomship - Time for People

Strata - Piece by Piece

Disturbed - Torn, Indestructible, Inside the Fire

Some of my favorites.
You're fucking awesome.

My Playlist for Raiding:

Kotov Syndrome - Rise Against

Crawl - Breaking Benjamin

Comatose - Skillet

I Don't Care - Apocalyptica

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (got addicted to it because local radio stations play it NONSTOP!)

The Chosen Ones - Dream Evil

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

Afterlife - A7x

Addicted - Saving Abel

Attack - 30stm

Party in the USA (lol)

Low - Flo Rida (See Boom Boom Pow)

Word Up! - Korn

I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin

A Little Piece of Heaven - A7x

Nothing Left - AILD