wow p2p, not qualified for pure tink

achievements
>6655
impressive

christian-bale-american-psycho-photos-10222009-12.jpg

Hit: 4.88%

My character is doublicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you're a F2P linked to P2P account? In my book that makes you a pure F2P twink! ;)

If u want some more dps, u could try Miner's Cape? Most strength + crit on cloak after scaling. (If i remember correctly.)

5/5 on Miner's cape. No thanks.

Crit is a terrible stat for Prots anyway.

Strength > Stam > everything else.

Get 15-20% crit, spell+melee cap and you're good to go. Not that bad looking, but I would change a bunch of gear.

Right now, 7/10 because no armorkits, no hitcap, no crit.

Oh realy?

Is crit realy that bad? So for a dps set the 10 strength belt and/or cloak (does it excist?) would be much better?

Cobrahn's and Collarspike combined give more Hit, more Str, and Stam than the 10 Str belt and Bracer's of the Most Trusted. Crit is only really awful for Prot since it gets crazy scaling for every strength point. Dropping like lets say 20 strength almost halves damage of everything ( which get doubled by crit hits, making it virtually useless to stack crit).

Get 15-20% crit, spell+melee cap and you're good to go. Not that bad looking, but I would change a bunch of gear.

Right now, 7/10 because no armorkits, no hitcap, no crit.

You are just jealous most Prots aren't sexy as mine. Armor kits are borderline useless past 2k armor.

You are just jealous most Prots aren't sexy as mine. Armor kits are borderline useless past 2k armor.
Think you missed something my post. Armor kits are a really minor improvement when you think of the time invested on all the skinning and lwing, you're right about that. But if you want to get geared to the ultimate bis, those are still on your list. Small improvement, but it's still improvement.

Now about the hit rating part, many people prioritize it over every other rating in the game. It's pretty much a no-brainer, who would want to miss a sheep on a hunter with a full focus bar, or an execute to nail that annoying rdruid fcs ass.

I guess which stat to stack is just aboyt your playstyle, stack what you want but crit prots are really damn strong on offence, played it a bit on my 19 pally and damn, even without holy wrath it was really strong and able tear a lot of shit up. Consider trying, it's fun

Think you missed something my post. Armor kits are a really minor improvement when you think of the time invested on all the skinning and lwing, you're right about that. But if you want to get geared to the ultimate bis, those are still on your list. Small improvement, but it's still improvement.

Now about the hit rating part, many people prioritize it over every other rating in the game. It's pretty much a no-brainer, who would want to miss a sheep on a hunter with a full focus bar, or an execute to nail that annoying rdruid fcs ass.

I guess which stat to stack is just aboyt your playstyle, stack what you want but crit prots are really damn strong on offence, played it a bit on my 19 pally and damn, even without holy wrath it was really strong and able tear a lot of shit up. Consider trying, it's fun

Already hitcapped in BG's due to the hit buff. Armor kits are so minor it doesn't matter. Crit is terrible if it means losing Strength. Only Miner's cape could be used for that without losing Str. But losing 80 to 90 HP for just that is just stupid. This isn't Hogger's vs Fang Pants argument in which Hogger's always wins. And spouting 19's is a new fad in this bracket. How is it even relevant?

Already hitcapped in BG's due to the hit buff. Armor kits are so minor it doesn't matter. Crit is terrible if it means losing Strength. Only Miner's cape could be used for that without losing Str. But losing 80 to 90 HP for just that is just stupid. This isn't Hogger's vs Fang Pants argument in which Hogger's always wins. And spouting 19's is a new fad in this bracket. How is it even relevant?

To me it seems you only get hit from boots + belt, those scale to 11 hit altogether which isn't 6% hit altogether is it?

Like I said, crit is very strong on a protpala, try it for the lulz. If you don't need or want burst then ok, play with a more conservative build if it fits your playstyle well.
19s isn't relevant, but the fact I played a protpala so I might know a bit about the class is imo pretty relevant. Could you please back up your statements about crit being useless and str being the shit? Or "it's good because I say so and always played like that and its true"?

You asked to rate your pala and I did just that and provided some constructive criticism, if you can't take criticism then please say it in your OP that you don't wanna improve. Maybe people will just post rating numbers then, and everyone's happy.

8/10 as of now...

Stuff I would pick up:

Miner cape or Tumultuous cloak of the soldier
Thorbias gauntlets
Redbeards crest
Armor Kits (it's going to be annoying since you already have alch/herb but no one is going to give you a 10/10 without them lol.)

I would also change weapon to Cookie's Tenderizer (scales better).

Other than that it's okay I guess.

Edit: Cookie's would solve your hit problem too

Users who are viewing this thread