Raf

Really, Really looking to talk to you tonight if you can. Let me know please! If you can't do vent, PM me an AIM/MSN or phone number so I can text/IM you.

Pållynåtor said:
Really, Really looking to talk to you tonight if you can. Let me know please! If you can't do vent, PM me an AIM/MSN or phone number so I can text/IM you.

This post scared me a bit.

Just a tip (and this works for all such scenarios in life): one message is typically good enough. They'll get back to you when they can.

This indirectly also goes to those chicks that feel the need to send four texts before I reply once. I'll reply when I can. Leave me the fuck alone.

Unstablle-Still need to talk to you. PLEASE let me know how I can contact you.

RAF Is a feature where you get triple exp and ability to grant levels to your friend who has a linked account.

Pretty much. I had this set up with unstablle but still waiting to talk to him...

The way RAF works is Pallynator would invite you to play WoW. You would then have to buy WoW (not necessarily BC or WotLK depending on your purpose) and maintain the account if you wished to keep it active. This will cost you that extra $15 a month.

Users who are viewing this thread