R.I.P Blowyourload...

i think people have a real big problem in their heads.

i mean calling their characters "bigepeen" or things like "Bendoveryouranus" is really really childish. even if its funny seeing someone with that name passing by, its still childish. i really dont understand why i would call a charcater anything of the sort.

by the way, even if i'm an RP person at heart... i have characters called on many meaningfull names such as "healatron" "CarryYourFlag" or anything of the sort. hapenned to me once that i called my charcater "OSTIE123" but i was quite angry at the fact that all names were taken. and i deleted that toon soon after it !

Nothing funnier than being killed by a gnome rogue with a pink mohawk named Flaccidanus.

I was leveling a rogue named "Juzthetip" before my laptop broke. Never got reported for it. I also have a long list of funny names that I was using including: Handulbarz (ugly ass dwarf female with pigtails), coldsores, jeffdahmer (UD rogue, gg cannibalize :D), my old banned account rogue: dirtyballs, watwatinbutt, and a few others I can't remember atm. Another friend of mine created a guild named "Yogurt Cannon", I don't believe he's been reported for it yet. I've also seen quite a few guilds named "It Burns When I PvPee" which is a pretty damn good one.

This thread is getting me worried about my twink Orc named Greenjunk.

Oh well. I got a backup if they can him. Greenbeans. What can you say about it? It's a food that I like.

lol I just saw a name in a screen on a different thread named "Randomboner" made me lol pretty hard.

Users who are viewing this thread