r 39 shamans any good?

blueisbetterthanyou said:
any of the specs really, how are they ?

Any Shaman is good to have on D. Put up a Magma Totem at the entrance of Roof and it'll pull any stealther out of stealth. I notice this a lot because when I'm on my rogue it's hard as hell to get by. You shoot it with ur range wep and the shaman goes nuts on you when he spots you out of stealth.

Enhancement does good burst dmg and has so-so survival.

Ele struggles so i hear.

Resto aren't as good as they are in 29s but a healer is a healer, they are nice to have :)

Playroom said:
playing resto sham myself, and I am very pleased with what I see. I also know ele shams do quite the massive damage but dies a lot and enh shams are quite common as I see. Overall I think they're kinda good

^this(i dont have a shaman anymore at 39 lmao)

Resto shamans work well for me at 39. Totem management is really important. I've seen enhancement shamans hit hard, but I've only seen one ele shaman so far. I imagine a successful ele shaman needs good team support, and would need to play more defensively than other offensive casters. Resto shamans are kind of the same way -- their power lies in augmenting their teammates, not in being the battleground hero. Enhancement shamans are the spec that stand alone for this class at 39.

ele shaman are very rare in 39s it seems. there are a couple of resto shaman with yoube being one of the most prominent. enh is kinda faceroll atm, if you get a wf proc, whatever you are fighting just got squashed. i'm pretty sure it hits as hard, if not harder than a 3 holy power tv from my ret pally

Users who are viewing this thread