Quitting the 19 scene.

Noo

OG
I'm out of the 19 scene now. Probably leveling my 19 rogue to 60. Or starting fresh on a vanilla account. I'll finish my rogue guide off in the next week or so.

Ciao.

Edit: May stay around till account ends and perhaps make a twink video?

Anyone want filming 1v1/2v2 etc. in wsg/arenas, let me know.

I'm currently on Zenedar atm.

Sad to see you go man, i have unofficially quit the 19 scene as well.

Moving onto my 60 lock on FW, the little time i played against/with you was enjoyable and you always have me on msn =].

Good luck in the future.

inky said:

Moving onto my 60 lock on FW, the little time i played against/with you was enjoyable and you always have me on msn =].

Good luck in the future.

Come play your troll on ravencrest :D

inky said:

Good luck in the future.

Thanks Inky. We did have a short period of fun in Aygat. Even if I wasn't the best rogue in the Guild. I'll have to give you a game of Assault Cube very soon <3

Meshell said:
Noo, why, men?

Well. Lots of reasons. Main reason being problems occuring between people I know. I just cba with all the shit with people on the same realm who were suppose to be friends. Also, I can't afford to pay for two accounts, so yeah.

Seems 19 twinks are losing more and more good players every day.I can't even realy play my 19 anymore nobody skilled enough to go vs,What a shame

Illusions said:
Seems 19 twinks are losing more and more good players every day.I can't even realy play my 19 anymore nobody skilled enough to go vs,What a shame

heh, sounds just like our battlegroup in US-reckoning. most of the good players moved out to RL or to the 39 bracket.

Illusions said:
Yea it is pissing me off

well after you play 19s for awhile, 39s are very fun. i suggest you make one, it's much more dynamic and you can transition your 19 skills (movement, LoS, anticipation) into 39 and be really good

although our 39 bracket is pretty active

Druiddroid said:
heh, sounds just like our battlegroup in US-reckoning. most of the good players moved out to RL or to the 39 bracket.

you play 19's in reckoning?... who are you?

jake1124 said:
you play 19's in reckoning?... who are you?

i don't play it much anymore.

bareforceone

fullofloss

drunkclam (retired, played awhile ago, after slashheal)

slashheal (first twink, played him a loooong time ago...he's a sergeant)

Naturaltalnt said:
Don't forget Druid...we had quite a large amount move to Cyclone for "epic pvpness"..to bad maylina moved back ;) haha j/k.

yeah first we had 19s move then we had 29s move

then i found out 39s owned :p

Druiddroid said:
i don't play it much anymore.

bareforceone

fullofloss

drunkclam (retired, played awhile ago, after slashheal)

slashheal (first twink, played him a loooong time ago...he's a sergeant)

was he in the guild slashpwned

and do you have a druid smokeblunts or w/e?

or a warrior levelten

jake1124 said:
was he in the guild slashpwned

and do you have a druid smokeblunts or w/e?

or a warrior levelten

nono i know who you're thinking of though...i'm not that slashheal

my priest Slashheal is a 900hp/800 mana 'twink' that was made like 2 years ago, i don't play him at all anymore though

Druiddroid said:
nono i know who you're thinking of though...i'm not that slashheal

my priest Slashheal is a 900hp/800 mana 'twink' that was made like 2 years ago, i don't play him at all anymore though

oh lol... was gonna say cuz he xfered his druid to my guild :)

but yeah 19 isnt so bad recently... with mining bug and enti's fixed its gotten alot better imo start up another 19 twink

although alot of people been bitching about blizzard grandfathering professions... but really so few people have 450/450 its not a big deal

Druiddroid said:
well after you play 19s for awhile, 39s are very fun. i suggest you make one, it's much more dynamic and you can transition your 19 skills (movement, LoS, anticipation) into 39 and be really good

although our 39 bracket is pretty active

I have two 39s

Lvln a rogue with a buddy that im sure we can break 2k togther

im personally tired of looking at gnomes and tired of 19 but im too lazy to level. So im thinking about re rolling a horde priest or somthing. any input?

Users who are viewing this thread