Quiting

Mnkey

Legend
Yep. After being on hold for blizz 3dif times and keep being told no to lift my perma, ive decided its not worth making a new account. Im gonna go level a f2p 20 until november when swtor comes out.

If you want to know why ive been banned then PM me.

Good Luck with the bracket guys its been a good run.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Edit: Im just gonna type it out. A guild i was in did God Mode *become invincible* and the GMs new it was gonna happen because of a vid. I discussed it 3days and that got me banned because i was involved. When i say this i am beign serious, they banned the whole guild *200people*. When i talked to the guy he said there phones have been ringing all day because of this. I got banned for not reporting these guys. Blizzard is ****ing Dumb.

Check your inbox in a few

But good luck irl and stuff. Was great playign with you.

Mnkey said:
Yep. After being on hold for blizz 3dif times and keep being told no to lift my perma, ive decided its not worth making a new account. Im gonna go level a f2p 20 until november when swtor comes out.

If you want to know why ive been banned then PM me.

Good Luck with the bracket guys its been a good run.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Edit: Im just gonna type it out. A guild i was in did God Mode *become invincible* and the GMs new it was gonna happen because of a vid. I discussed it 3days and that got me banned because i was involved. When i say this i am beign serious, they banned the whole guild *200people*. When i talked to the guy he said there phones have been ringing all day because of this. I got banned for not reporting these guys. Blizzard is ****ing Dumb.

Should just say i didn't know it happened until they told me that why i called

200 ppl who should quit wow. all the devs who made the game are gone. they wont fix low lv bgs and they do crap like that to a dedicated player. i quit because of the damm boas, id never get the damm helm. how much sh!t does blizz think players are willing to take. cya in swtor bro.

most the time on these, "im quiting QQ" posts im like, "good leave, why do i need to know about this?" but this case is just sad! sorry for your loss =[ , thats sooooo lame. enjoy f2p and see ya in swtor too. =]

BTW when swtor drops us twinks should figure out a relm to meet up on. twink swtor? =P

Take it easy.

Afker said:
most the time on these, "im quiting QQ" posts im like, "good leave, why do i need to know about this?" but this case is just sad! sorry for your loss =[ , thats sooooo lame. enjoy f2p and see ya in swtor too. =]

BTW when swtor drops us twinks should figure out a relm to meet up on. twink swtor? =P

Take it easy.

I call dibs on the first ever shadowsaber drop.

Bye Mnkey <3

To cheer you up ill post my mix of nyan cat and JB's Baby.

It will cheer you up.

And Nyan and Friday. Its ok mnkey!

Bye!

See you in starwars

Afker said:

Take it easy.

i guess the first twinks over there should get the word out. blizzard spit on us too much.

Users who are viewing this thread