Quickest Way To AGM Nowadays?

Awesome

<The Awesome>
Awesome, my new 19, is almost there... have MOST gear/enchants, but I'm focusing on AGM before Stendel's or anything like that. Don't laugh at proffs, I'm lazy. And eng. because I'm taking him to gnome when he's BiS and I have all the horde gear :3

What's the quickest way to grind AGM? Or, if not quickest, best? I don't have many realid friends with maxed out PvP mains, so competeing isn't really an option. I was thinking realm hopping, but I don't know how that works. I could use any help or advice you guys offer.

Thanks my fellow young homosexual males.

Get some guildies to help out. Usually there is 1-3 90's there fighting for the chest so just being alone on your 19 won't cut it. As Ebah said, to ghost in center of arena, then rez and take chest is usually the best way. Also, going for it at uncommon hours would help your odds.

Realm hopping works in this way (someone correct me if I am wrong): You get a real-id friend to make a character on a different realm than you, then get him to invite you to their party. It should say that you are changing realms.

Now, not having tested it out before with the AGM, in theory it should help. It may even garner you the ability to collect multiple chests at a time, all on different realms. *note - I haven't tested anything out, this is just merely a thought.

Realm hopping works in this way (someone correct me if I am wrong): You get a real-id friend to make a character on a different realm than you, then get him to invite you to their party. It should say that you are changing realms.

Just to elaborate, these toons that you make on different realms to crossrealm your toon for chest must be same level or higher than your twink. The easiest way is to make dks as they are straight away ready for inviting after you skip the cinematic :)

Just to elaborate, these toons that you make on different realms to crossrealm your toon for chest must be same level or higher than your twink. The easiest way is to make dks as they are straight away ready for inviting after you skip the cinematic :)

Not trying to thread jack or anything, but where did you read that the other character had to be an equal or higher level? I was doing this with a level 1 and it appeared to work. It definitely switched my realm.

I would just use the Inherited Mark of Tyranny instead. It has a much shorter cooldown, doesn't have it's effects reduced from being in a Battleground, and saves you the time and effort of farming an Arena Grand Master.

They also start in an inn which will gain you minutes when you don't have to spend 20 seconds logging out on all the other characters..

Not trying to thread jack or anything, but where did you read that the other character had to be an equal or higher level? I was doing this with a level 1 and it appeared to work. It definitely switched my realm.

It used to be like that from the start of CRZ to like 5.3 or something at least, maybe it was changed later on. I tried it myself when realmhopping for agm wasn't common knowledge and it took us some time to figure why it didn't work with low lvl toons :p even levelled a toon to 10 and it still did not work. Then it hit me; "oh god I am stupid, why didn't I just make dks?" :D

This didn't really work for me. My friend made a DK and invited me to a group and I didn't zone onto his realm, does anyone what what we did wrong?

I only have 85s because i just came back from a very long break so i'll have to wait until i can get those profits =/

Another tip is to login at odd times 3am 6am where theres less chance of people actually being there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread