Quick Warrior Question

Azncat

Legend
Precisely Calibrated Boomstick vs. Skul Splitting Crossbow for Warrior ranged weapon?

Seems like 10 str vs. 14 agi? Boomstick is much faster though... could be better for interrupting casts? Thoughts?

Yeah I would take the Boomstick myself. Bonus is that you can use the Mithril Gyro Shot with it too. Grab up that Agi when it's that favorable!

Yeah, I agree... the way I look at it it's basically crit + random stuff like bonus armor, faster ranged attack vs. more raw AP. The raw AP is prob more damage overall in a PVE situation but the crit will prob net more kills.

I have both tbh. Was trying to figure out which one to commit to. Will sell the Crossbow.

is the bow that valuable on your server? I doubt it would sell for more than 15g on mine. I would just keep it. With Full Bis and axe spec you will have enough crit even with crossbow imo

Thanks for the info so far guys.

I have a quick question regarding 1H choice.

For MH: Ribsplitter of the Tiger, Bloodrazor

For 1H: Axe of Rin'ji, Doomforged Straightedge, Trash Blade, and Flurry Axe

What's the best possible combination for someone running Fury?

Thrash Blade MH is the old standard, but it's proc is really low, some ppl would be disappointed. For a War Bloodrazor MH should be great though, since you don't have breakable CC. Tbh I would not go Fury, but even if you want to, a 2H Slam build would be best. There is an abundance of amazing two handers in this bracket.

For fury try a 2H build. It honestly isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
If wanted to go 1h, use Thrash main hand and flurry axe off. This is what a lot of warriors do pre raid gear.

Thanks for the info y'all. My 49 War has all the gear I'm going to seriously go after (got the ZF, Mara, BRD drops but decided to skip ST). Look out for my on the battlefield - Stuxen.

There is a serious faction imbalance in this bracket... Horde twinks outnumber Alliance 5-1 and win 90% of games?

Edit: Nevermind - some twinks from Grob have been queue'ing and we've won some games. So it depends on time of day.

Last edited:
We are east coast so separate battlegroup.

Users who are viewing this thread