Queues longer since 6.0.2?

Yup these queues are awful. Currently played one game since the patch cause I can't stand staying in a queue so long. At least I'm getting some World PvP fights though I guess

OP gear and enchants on 29s? Fine
Being mauled by premades? Eh, they paid for it.
Being one shot by Shadow priests? Meh, ok, I'll deal with it
30+ minute bg queues? I'm done!

What you should understand is that all but the last issue in your list have been made somewhat bearable by the fact that we had fast queues.
Currently, you can wait twice a 25 minute listed average queue and still not play one game (which may or may not be filled with premade enchanted spriests).
Especially since I don't arena at all, I'm certainly one of those players who will likely fade away if the queues don't improve.

the que is so fcking bugy.
normal when i que i wait 10-20min. for a pop but when i start skirmish and play maybe 5 or 6 rounds i can wait 1h for a bg pop.
about valley, dont care if u do it on the blacklist, the only 2 valley pops i got was whit rnd que.
when u que av solo it will never pop on Eu.

i cant belive thats about the ppl cuz 1 day befor WoD patch i wait on Eu ally side max. 5 min for a pop.

XP off ques have been broken in the past after major patches, it takes enough players at the same time to que for like a WSG only and not get games or for match making to take excessive time to convince blizzard there is a problem. otherwise they will say, which they did 2 previous times this occurred "maybe enough aren't queing"

blizzards random BG selection and match making was also flawed in the past, where the system decides AV is the next random it's going to fill, you can have 25 ally, and 27 horde sitting in random que, and no WSG, EOTS, or ABs will pop

20-29 bracket has many other issues to consider that spreads players thin, some that plaque 70's and even 90's
- too many BGs spread players thin. WSG, AB, EOTS, AV, BFG, etc
- arena skirmishes
- new content , MOP just added to basic game
- more achieves possible, actually may be one of the major causes
- more items to farm
- more factions, exploration
- serious imbal when it comes to PVP in a 10 level bracket which scaling is not making up for
- holiday event, players focused on getting new items

numerous F2P's have actually been playing a long time who are exalted with WSG and AB. they want that conqueror/justicar title and are queing AV specific.

we knew patch 6.0 was going to give us more, sometimes more isn't better.

Users who are viewing this thread