Queueing Is The Best Bit Nearly Premade Ready (EU)

Farley vs ur whole crew, lmk

ofc he is, unless they can find another backpedaling rogue.... jk <3 free bump

Oh god, will you start to flame whenever twinx name appears on the forums? Its getting boring. And yes i saw the "jk" but its still bullshit....

Good luck with premades would be great for the bracket

i WILL disclose that Twinx has a good shot at a premade spot. (rights reserved to withdraw this statement*) Twinx is a great rogue, and i can personally vouch for his skills.

We must be leet then:p oh wait saint. Whas that? You have a huntard ? Trolololol

richard get online! we need to talk premade strats
<
! AND WHERE THE FUCK IS SAM.

no way i would play a hunter, let alone name it Luckiee!

edit: GET YOUR VAGINA ONLINE SEAN.

Hehe i cbaa getting abit bored of wow with the unbalancedness signed up to play beta of swtor which i got and im like 3/4 till playing it just in the downloading phase
<
taken all day but ima be playing bounty hunter heheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheh Ranger 4 Life

Hehe i cbaa getting abit bored of wow with the unbalancedness signed up to play beta of swtor which i got and im like 3/4 till playing it just in the downloading phase
<
taken all day but ima be playing bounty hunter heheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheh Ranger 4 Life

DO

NOT

CARE.

vagina, online, yallah.

wow should bring out a pirate class then id be like fol oh no im drowning and normal ppl be like lol then one bitch be like tol

sean stop drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread