Queueing Is The Best Bit Nearly Premade Ready (EU)

Basically we are almost there, give us a month and i think we will have our A team

Just wondering if any horde guilds are willing to play us in about a months time?

yours awesomely

Fly

I wish you the best of luck
<

yeah, we defo. got the numbers, so while i encourage you to transfer over, please dont do so if you feel like you have a potential spot in your current guilds' premade team.

Basically we are almost there, give us a month and i think we will have our A team

Just wondering if any horde guilds are willing to play us in about a months time?

yours awesomely

Fly

its a month today tell xmas day what are you trying to do to me fly?
<

<

dont worry honey, theres not enough good players hordeside to cum at us.

Ey! <Remember the times> horde al'akir. Is at gathering players for the A team too, ppl will be coming in December. I hope we will be ready in a month. But we're up for premading
<

What do you guys need to complete your A team?

depends ALOT on when we'll be playing a premade. up untill now theres talk about some of our members quitting wow, and others joining after a break. and if we're to wait untill MoP comes out.. well, whole new set of theorycrafting inc :S

atm. we are accepting all transfers from people with a brain and gear, however, we reserve the right to edit our team composition.

Good luck!

<

Yes thats right I want y'all to play on Christmas

Cus there is nothing else better to do on Christmas day lulls

In all seariosness what we need for our a team is baited coz some people own multiple twinks. But what I can gather soo far is that we eather need another priest or pally depending on what a current memer rolls up with on the day. And a huntard

<

Yes thats right I want y'all to play on Christmas

Cus there is nothing else better to do on Christmas day lulls

In all seariosness what we need for our a team is baited coz some people own multiple twinks. But what I can gather soo far is that we eather need another priest or pally depending on what a current memer rolls up with on the day. And a huntard

Is Twinx gonna be in your premade team?

we reserve the right to not give up our premade roster prior to any actual premades being scheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread