US Queue Up! Let's play 19s

Watched lucasgamerboy stream a couple days ago. They crapped all over HTM, and Bunz on stream, talking all kinds of stuff about how they play and look. Today, they get in call and pretend to be friends. Whats left of 19s is a joke. Pretty sad.

Watched lucasgamerboy stream a couple days ago. They crapped all over HTM, and Bunz on stream, talking all kinds of stuff about how they play and look. Today, they get in call and pretend to be friends. Whats left of 19s is a joke. Pretty sad.

Oh well, queue up.

that was an unsatisfactory session
[doublepost=1557370185,1557370135][/doublepost]besides quack raging on ur stream. that was funny.

My cousin loves WoW, and he has cancer. Guess where he is most of the time, in bed, sick. Guess what he is doing. He's playing what he loves, WoW. He's watching his favorite stream also. Poor little guy is sick, fighting for his life. Sure wish those guys would stop making fun of people, like they do. Cancer, Autism, and others, are pretty unfortunate to get. It makes him sad to hear someone made fun of by saying they have Cancer. I can see it in his eyes.

Thanks for listening.

My cousin loves WoW, and he has cancer. Guess where he is most of the time, in bed, sick. Guess what he is doing. He's playing what he loves, WoW. He's watching his favorite stream also. Poor little guy is sick, fighting for his life. Sure wish those guys would stop making fun of people, like they do. Cancer, Autism, and others, are pretty unfortunate to get. It makes him sad to hear someone made fun of by saying they have Cancer. I can see it in his eyes.

Thanks for listening.

DM me

Thanks for listening.

Wow! I bet they continue on. These guys are morally bankrupt. Empty shells. God bless! Hope all works out.

Thanks for listening.

I'm going to do you one better. I have friends at twitch, and will bring this to attention. This really hit home for me.

Users who are viewing this thread