Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about this game? Because I see 5x Bios (not counting Avj who obviously joined late), and a pretty decent team composition.
fMmluyj.png

Know it, hi arkant. 1 account isnt enough

Know it, hi arkant. 1 account isnt enough
Huh? If you go a few pages back you will see a screenshot posted by Vianco, with Tnakra POV. Is he Arkant, too?

Arkant happens to screenshot every game, so that's where we get our screenshots from.

I don't consider a team composition of two healers, one FC and five ranged DPS shit. I consider the composition shit because 4 out of 5 ranged dps were either badly specced or undergeared with no proffs. Still trying to twist my words, aren't ya?
Actually you are trying to twist my words. The players have nothing to do with the composition.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'd never know because there isn't a single shaman in your guild that uses shear or purge, and as for dispel rshammy isn't op enough for you lot.

these spells dont do dmg sorry

Huh? If you go a few pages back you will see a screenshot posted by Vianco, with Tnakra POV. Is he Arkant, too?

yeah k, youve been found out. deal with it.

funny how he hasnt made a single appearence on this thread :(.. or for the pleasure your anal ocd pointing out "errors in posts" looking at post, he hasnt posted this week. when by all rights he/she should of.

Last edited by a moderator:
you'd never know because there isn't a single shaman in your guild that uses shear or purge, and as for dispel rshammy isn't op enough for you lot.
I agree, our shamans suck. If only you'd learn them to hit that shear button!

yeah k, youve been found out. deal with it.

funny how he hasnt made a single appearence on this thread :(.. or for the pleasure your anal ocd pointing out "errors in posts" looking at post, he hasnt posted this week. when by all rights he/she should of.
He actually did post in this thread. Go back and find it while you are looking for the screenshot Vianco posted.

Lets queue with groups tonight, Aggramar get decent 5 mans going horde and alliance

I will be forming a 5 man group today and queue on horde side.

CH9deC6.png

for my part this was probally the funniest bg of the day, both team had good damage and burst, was pretty challengeing as healer to keep Vianco and Arkant up trying to give them 0 deaths as i always aim on when im healing.

CH9deC6.png

for my part this was probally the funniest bg of the day, both team had good damage and burst, was pretty challengeing as healer to keep Vianco and Arkant up trying to give them 0 deaths as i always aim on when im healing.

you failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread