Queue Times???

Give it to me straight gents....

What are the nightly queue times like?

The lure of a new hat to wear is just soo tempting!

<3 Snow

The bracket is very active and que times are great. 3 games are going on right now.

Queue times are amazing right now. Of course you know this because you queued with us all night. <3

The queue times please me :)

Alliance though offered very little resistance all night.....but it was only one night. I refuse to lose hope Bone :)

Pizza said:
Queue times are amazing right now. Of course you know this because you queued with us all night. <3

Hey, Pizza, is it pretty much a sure thing that if you're on, you're using Vent ? Just curious.

Oh, and on-topic, good queues are 5-10 mins; bad queues are 20-45 mins; and both are better than a year ago.

Haxjin said:
eu is going balistic, 5min to pop max, sometimes instant

Depends on where you queue from, the merger sucks.

For example im beeing in queue today for 4 hours straight and not getting any game from a certain realm outside blackout. Seeing the average queue times change all the time and friends over real id getting those games and i am not is so frustrating.

Sharper said:
Hey, Pizza, is it pretty much a sure thing that if you're on, you're using Vent ? Just curious.

Oh, and on-topic, good queues are 5-10 mins; bad queues are 20-45 mins; and both are better than a year ago.

Yes, if we're queuing WSG we're in vent.

Users who are viewing this thread