queue times 10-19 bracket

Discussion in '19s Q&A' started by blacksunz, Apr 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. blacksunz

blacksunz New Member

I recently made a new 19 twink after resubbing for something to do after grinded out and bought tokens for when classic comes out but the queue times are insane most of the time I give up on a game. is this normal? Horde btw

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spellpower

Spellpower Veteran

Most days bg's pop with locked xp around 19:00-00:00 some days earlier and remember to que for WSG specific! if you que random bgs you will most likely miss pops. :)

3. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

I would recommend that you ask around for an invite to the in-game 19 community so you have a better overview of who's queuing etc. But basically what @Spellpower (Blackout the monk) said. 19:00 - 00:00 is going to be your best bet for hitting queues.

4. OP
    blacksunz

blacksunz New Member

Thanks for the info! do you know anyone in the ingame 19 community i could get into contact with?

5. Spellpower

Spellpower Veteran

If you are EU feel free to contact me
    If you are eu? feel free to contact me ingame "├člackout-Hellscream" i'm sure you can contact "Bestworldyo-Draenor" aswell

6. OP
    blacksunz

blacksunz New Member

not Eu unfortunately

7. Spellpower

Spellpower Veteran

in that case nvm :) i would maybe look in the guild recruitment and see if you can find a guild to get in touch with some other 19s over there

8. Kaxle

Kaxle Member

Queues have been slow on US for a few days. Aside from yesterday where I played more games that day alone than I had the last week lol. Hopefully yesterday was a sign things are gonna return to how they were before the 4ish day lull in queues. Was getting pops from 6:30pm to almost midnight central time with only a 2-5min wait between games assuming the match didn't fill without you. Oh and make sure you are queueing WSG specific, random doesn't seem to work

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)