Queue time?! Guys!?!?!

koci53z

Legend
Hey

Im just coming back after a half year brake to WoW. I Just did read about the new brackets and the new merge of battlegroups. To be honest I don't understand shiit since I can't login into the game and check out how the things are going on.

If you would be able to respond to my questions I would be very very greatful:

1. Whats up with the new BG merge? How long do you wait now for 15-19 queue?

2. When you "lock xp" you play with the same ppl that got locked xp or you play with ppl that gain xp (only you dont gain xp)

Thanks in advice

The queue times are fairly descent around 2-5 minutes at peak times the only real time you can't get a bg pop is in the mornings and when you lock xp you play with only other people who locked there xp

Ah I see, you are a level 10 twink? well bgs are going to be pretty much dead for you unless things pick up soon

You will be facing 19s and the queue time isn't that bad or at least it wasn't until it started bugging even worse than it did before

I think he means are the BGs filled with twinks only, as in 10 level 19 twinks vs 10 level 19 twinks. The answer to which is yes, and Q times are pretty nice and you face all players that have xp-off that are in your region (US, EU, etc) regardless of Battlegroup.

The queue times are great. They're just hurting some right now due to all the changes that have happened. Players are too busy exploring the world we know as Azeroth.

Users who are viewing this thread