Queue for AB and WSG

Hey guys, will the recent change in the battleground queue system its possible once again to queue for Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin at the same time. This could allow us to have an AB and WSG going at the same time. That would be a blast.

Edit: It appears that a "queue AB and WSG" thread already exists. My mistake :eek:

enough with these junk threads please? i think every one knew u can que for both now but why would any one want to do AB? largest playground for kiteing hunters and you telling every one to que just wasted time

Jángo said:
i think ab wont pop any ways cause cause everyone que for both bgs and wsg will pop always before > join wsg = lose ab que , but yea i dont think ab is that much fun with 19s

HAve you ever played AB with 19's It is fun

Grabco, is your character Gracob? I played you today- best game I've played in a long time

rivalwild said:
Grabco, is your character Gracob? I played you today- best game I've played in a long time

yeah i played two games today, one game I had to afk while holding the flag 2 times.

Still havent gotten an ab pop since the first day. but about that rip, you shouldnt of turned it in to two. Thats why you coughed =P. Nice bong though.

Users who are viewing this thread