Questions regarding the bracket

Nemzo

Legend
How are arms warriors looking, are they still really underpowered?
Does tazik & synapse still exist?
What is the current fotm?
Is the bracket still active?
Are queues getting better since start of MoP?

Arms damage is quite shitty cuz lack of colossus smash, unless u get 5 stack taste of blood.
Tazik and synapse do still exist
Sps, prot palas and boomkins are currents fotm due disgusting selfhealing and damage(they dont even need pvp power to do 8k crits)
Bracket is still alive but que time to bgs are sometimes really long but 2s and 3s should pop all the time.

Would you be able to compete on the top as arms if you and your partner played correctly?

I don't think so, it's so different now than cata. Simply u wont have enough damage to kill prot pala / resto shaman comp imo, i might be wrong tho but definedly play with resto shaman.

edit: Anyway in 2s if u can get kill on dps, healer can tank alone 45min with 85% resi yo.. Simply warrior works, but when u meet fotm team who knows how to play somtime there is no way to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fury *might* be okay with dual Apolyon's or SWP FWs, but I don't see how Arms can hit anywhere near hard enough to bring a geared player down quick enough to be viable.

With 50% or so PvP Power a 5 stack TfB should crit for around 6k, MS around 2500. Prot is probably decent, but Arms and Fury...probably no good.

SMF is better at 90 lvl atleast, don't see why TG fury would be better at 70. TG fury #1 damage source is pretty much melee, and of course your target uptime is a lot smaller in PvP. SMF fury offers higher Ececutes, Shockwaves(or Dragon Roar if you decide to use it) etc.

Also what Kipale said. I highly doubt you'd be able to compete on top as arms, even if you were multi rank one player. That's just how bad warrior damage is at 70 and with the upcoming nerfs in 5.1 it's gonna get even worse. With Gag order you atleast could still lock casters and stand a chance against them regardless of your poor damage. Can't imagine warrior killing any good healer even in 2v1 sitution, and that would result in 45minute long ties.

P.S. How are Ferals nowadays? Been planning to ask GM to restore my old 70 Druid. (I have no interest in playing Balance or Resto)

SMF is better at 90 lvl atleast, don't see why TG fury would be better at 70. TG fury #1 damage source is pretty much melee, and of course your target uptime is a lot smaller in PvP. SMF fury offers higher Ececutes, Shockwaves(or Dragon Roar if you decide to use it) etc.

Also what Kipale said. I highly doubt you'd be able to compete on top as arms, even if you were multi rank one player. That's just how bad warrior damage is at 70 and with the upcoming nerfs in 5.1 it's gonna get even worse. With Gag order you atleast could still lock casters and stand a chance against them regardless of your poor damage. Can't imagine warrior killing any good healer even in 2v1 sitution, and that would result in 45minute long ties.

P.S. How are Ferals nowadays? Been planning to ask GM to restore my old 70 Druid. (I have no interest in playing Balance or Resto)

TG gets 40 more PvP power rating. Dunno how much of a difference that would make.

If you want to twink arms, stop at 84 and farm WotLK capped accounts until you have enough honor for full Cataclysm then go to 85.

Users who are viewing this thread