Questions bout gear farming...

Ohpee

OG
So in preparation for 3.1 i decided im going to make a rogue (i tried to make a hunter and deleted it after dinging 5... *shudder*). Anywhos i guess i kinda wanna make this a "perfect" twink, in that i plan on getting just about everything.

Currently lvl21 and ive got 2x torturing pokers and deadmans. Turning my attention to Gnomer im going to be farming myself 2x charged gears of the monkey. To be honest ive never farmed charged gears and im guessing im going to be spending ALOT of time in Gnomer... So, whats the quickest, easiest way to farm thermaplugg? Any neat tricks i can abuse to make it happen before i go insane?

Thaaaaanks ;o.

random enchant is random... you'll be spending alot of itme there no matter how you look at it.

I go the back way, but I have to say, considering you have Deadman's Hand I would go for just one because one of the Monkey /w the pvp ring and Deadman's should give you all the combo options you will ever need. Well unless you want to stack resists...

You don't need a second ring of the monkey as for a rogue, the warsong gulch ring is better.

It offers 6 agility, or 6 ap. 6 agility's worth of crit, 6 strength, which = 6 ap, and 4 stam.

Could try and get a tiger for an AP set though.

And the only "trick" you can use while farmin' thermaplug is to use the back door, but i'm pretty sure you already knew that.

but just incase you don't, you need the workshop key, which drops of electrecutioner 6000.

Yeah i knew about the backdoor, ive heard from some people that just going through the front was easier. I guess what i was looking for was maybe a LoS loot trick or should i just keep my twink at the entrance and taunt pull thermaplugg back to entrance? Ect...

Oh well. Yeah ive looked and readjusted. One monkey, one tiger, i absolutely plan on being ambush/ap and only got deadmans because, well, i want everything. Also considering farming some resist ones, aka nature/frost.

It is most certainly NOT easier to go through the front door.

And no, when you engage Thermaplug, a door closes behind him. The fastest way to do it with little exp is to run it with a hunter, have em clear up to thermaplug, and aspect of the pack you to him.

The fastest way to do it with NO exp is to run with a pally, have em clear to therma, you run to therma, die, the pally kills therma (obviously) and rezzes you. run out, reset.

In all my many gnomer runs i've never seen an of *blank* resistance charged gear. You should try for at least one ring of eluding. it's quite rare and i've only seen one drop for me. But since it isn't unique, you can pair it with a green "of eluding" ring.

and you could Get a tigerstrike mantle with 12 dodge rating on it, for rogue duels, flag carry-ing ect.

(To apply 12 dodge to a cape, buy an 'armor vellum' off of the ah, --10 silver on my server because alot of people run aq for fun, -- , give the mats to the enchanter, have them add it to the vellum, and then the vellum to the cape.)

Users who are viewing this thread