Question.

Squeakyjack

Legend
So I havent seen much of Chubs around D:
I see plenty of Bond and Bon which is always good : )

Anyone know what happened to Chubs?

Boud, James Boud.

@Sponsor, still its not like him to litterally dissapear and not post.
@Boud, I r stupid. Its been so long I dont remember how to spell your name. [MENTION=5732]Haste[/MENTION], Not sure if serious. [MENTION=9759]Omeros[/MENTION], there you are. I need your skype/battletag (f your US) so PM me that please :p

The nerve of some people hijacking a thread meant to find me....sheesh!

You're right, it's not like me Squeaky...I guess I'll just say sorry :) When the achievement thing died, so did my desire to play WoW, on top of that my kids needed more time with me, so I just stopped playing and didn't check-in.

I'm back in game atm...kinda enjoying MoP from a casual perspective for the first time ever...no hard core twinking or end-game raiding.

However, I logged onto ônê the other day and had good times pwning a lvl 30 warrior repeatedly. So I tried to solo Omen ... I got him down to 99.7% before dying...figured I didn't want to invest 6+ hours of flawless execution to do it, so I quit.

I figure I'll start updating my guides in the next week or so with MoP info. Anyone doing anything fun in US? We should all cross-realm PVE something

Ermergerd your alive. And yeah life takes over thats fine just wasn't sure where you went! :p

And about the cross realm shtuff. I don't know to be honest. I have had my account. It stops in like 6 days. I could redo it if I had actual people to play with. Havent played level 1 much anymore but you know add me if you feel like talking. Squeakyjack#1195 (Its battle tag, not sure if you know how to do it since you've been gone a while. It's fairly new but I might as well tell you how to set one up if your interested. Basicly log into battle.net account and click your account on the top of the screen. Should be on top leftish if I remember correctly. :) )

Sincerely,
Squeakyjack

Users who are viewing this thread