Question.

Volsci

Legend
So- I leveled my 5 twink to 10 upon discovering you could get the WBFH daily at 10.

I thought 40 sta.. cool. Now I think fml >.>

Anyway, any suggestions as to what a BiS melee weapon would be for a huntard?

As I just moved it to 10, I missed out on crescent staff etc =/

And I don't have BoA access for the BAR.

I am thinking of getting Tranquillien Flamberge - Item - World of Warcraft for the crit rating.

Thoughts?

-volsci

ceruleus said:
what's a level 10 twink?

it's slang for bank alt <3

Volsci said:
So- I leveled my 5 twink to 10 upon discovering you could get the WBFH daily at 10.

I thought 40 sta.. cool. Now I think fml >.>

Anyway, any suggestions as to what a BiS melee weapon would be for a huntard?

As I just moved it to 10, I missed out on crescent staff etc =/

And I don't have BoA access for the BAR.

I am thinking of getting Tranquillien Flamberge - Item - World of Warcraft for the crit rating.

Thoughts?

-volsci

For a Hunter you want something that gives you Agility or Hit. The Str on there is worthless to you and so is the proc since you shouldn't be in melee to use it. Just make sure whatever weapon you end up with, it's something you can put an iron counterweight on. Any "of the monkey" or "agility" 2hander should be fine.

Hit, Haste, and Agility will be your three most important stats on a Hunter.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/use...pon-shield-off-hand-level-10s.html#post214063

If you're too lazy

[item]Mankrik's Boar Slicer[/item] + iron Counterweight (+20Haste)

[item]Blade of Argus[/item] (15 Agi) + [item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (Agi-Stam Set)

[item]Whiteclaw Dagger[/item](15 Agi) + [item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (Agi-Stam Set)

[item]Burrowing Shovel[/item] + Iron Counterweight (+20 Haste)

[item]Coral Claymore[/item] + Iron Counterweight (+20 Haste)

[item]Short Bastard Sword[/item] Of the Monkey (2agi 2stam) Of Agility (4Agi) Of Stamina (4stam) Of power (+8 Ap) + Iron Counterweight (+20 Haste)

danceparty said:
it's slang for bank alt <3

Haha :p. Anyways listen to bank, he seems to be quite the expert :cool:.

wowhead search - 2H with stam or agi or crit, level 10 or lower req. Anything with stam or agility is safe and being able to use an Iron Counterweight is a must.

Crit can be great at 10, against the right target. Once a target is a skull to you your crits scored will drop dramatically due to the level difference. Prior to the shattering, I'd kite Gorlash around, with ~60% crit and only ever see a few crits over the entire fight.

Users who are viewing this thread