EU Question regarding f2p Gnomeregan

You can get some items with white names, but not blue or green.

However it's a very cool dungeon to do, and I will always remember the good times I did it with friends.

For instance I still remember the time I aggro the whole instance just with my pet. I was already at the bottom and he was remained at the top of the instance. So of course, to proove his fidelity, he joined me again by walking across the whole dungeon, gathering with him around 20 new friends who raped us at the end, just in front of the final door with the last Gnomeregan boss.

****ing NPCs gnomes.

Plus, you can always at least be happy to have the achieve!

There are some green items dropped from mobs that you can use for transmog, as well. However the boss loot is not anything we can use. It's not something that we can queue for, either. But you can have a friend run you through....Or make a group and do it!

Some classes can also solo it with varying success. I'm pretty sure Disc is currently the best for that.

Is it possible to run this instance? can i get some gear from it ?

Yes you can run it, req level floor is 24. All zone drops and boss drops will scale down 24. You can still however get world drops that require level and ilvl 28.

Users who are viewing this thread