Question Regarding Banked XP

Tom Ganks

Does character restoration removed xp that's banked? I have some p2p that I want to unlock exp to be able to queue as vet, but I'm not sure if I'm fucked or not.
[doublepost=1553282464,1553279930][/doublepost]Actually I just tried it. Doesn't work

Don't think vets accrue banked xp.

I accrewed banked xp as f2p, then locked before subbing. Now I was testing to see if unlocking xp during sub would level a twink with banked xp. I got the answer the hard way, but idc tbh. Most of my toons had nothing special. I could re-obtain what they had relatively quick on an allied race. I was able to keel like 2 of my 5 lvl 20 twinks.

Does character restoration removed xp that's banked? I have some p2p that I want to unlock exp to be able to queue as vet, but I'm not sure if I'm fucked or not.
[doublepost=1553282464,1553279930][/doublepost]Actually I just tried it. Doesn't work
I know that GMs can push your characters level back, so maybe they can do the same with Experience? Worth a shot atleast

They do, or atleast seem to from what I’ve seen (not past 1 xp away from 21 I imagine) but when free weekend popped up, my level 20 was about 86% into level 20. Also I know it used to reward xp normally, but when you ‘dinged’ you would just reset to level 20

I bought a 30 day sub before the patch and none of my twinks (which are many) had any banked xp. The xp bar showed where I last left off before I either turned xp off or my sub ran out. From what I've heard, if you started out as a vet account you don't bank xp.

Users who are viewing this thread