Question for you F2Ps.

I'm glad you joined after I told you I voted for you in every "best of" thread, I think you'll be a very well spoken and intellectual addition to the TI community. (;

I guess all the outcomes came from your efforts and dedications. lol

Thank you bro, can't wait to play with you again soon ! : D

Actually, I have never noticed the exitence of this site even though I have played wow for years already.
Last night was my first time deeply looking through the posts and news about wow.
That was interesting, and I love it. lol

Just think, you have only scratched the surface of all the lovelyness that is TI and have yet to behold it boundless wonder! You have not even received a death threat yet.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Just think, you have only scratched the surface of all the lovelyness that is TI and have yet to behold it boundless wonder! You have not even received a death threat yet.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I guess it solely depends on your attitude toward everything that comes to you.
But I look forward to it, thanks for the advice anyways. : )

There are plenty of Trial accounts here on TI that have Precious' Ribbon. Does that make them P2P?

No one cares if you get grouped with high level to do achivs/exploration ect.
Until items you use in pvp dont give you an advantage in stats over starters - you fit starter criteria.

A F2P account is simply one that is a trial/starter, and not a veteran. It's never had a sub, and it is not linked to a main account to get mounts,pets,toys,heirlooms.

There are many heirlooms you can obtain on F2P, however. So saying heirlooms makes you not a F2P twink is a moot point.

No one cares if you get grouped with high level to do achivs/exploration ect.
Until items you use in pvp dont give you an advantage in stats over starters - you fit starter criteria.

Oh, so the rules have changed to fit within a few people's criteria of F2P I see.
What great Board of Trials the World of Warcraft Community decided upon this criteria? And when did these board members get elected? And who elected these phantom board members?
Inquiring minds wish to know.

The bottom line is, a Trial account has not paid a penny to Blizzard through that account. It really is that simple, like it or not.

/cheers

Oh, so the rules have changed to fit within a few people's criteria of F2P I see.
What great Board of Trials the World of Warcraft Community decided upon this criteria? And when did these board members get elected? And who elected these phantom board members?
Inquiring minds wish to know.

The bottom line is, a Trial account has not paid a penny to Blizzard through that account. It really is that simple, like it or not.

/cheers

There is only logic; no "board of trials"

If,
1. The dream of the Trial player is to play games with everyone on equal footing.
2. Since the trial is unable or unwilling to pay for better equipment, they only have access to the equipment available to them for free.
3. Therefore, the dream of the Trial player is to play games with everyone using only Free-to-Play accessible equipment.

Then,
1. Level 20 Players who pay for the game may either use equipment exclusively available to them or equipment available to everyone.
2. Level 20 Players who pay for the game but use Free-to-Play accessible equipment are restricting themselves to play like Trial players.
3. Therefore, Level 20 Players who pay for the game but use Trial Restrictions help Trial players achieve their dream of everyone using only Free-to-Play accessible equipment.

There is only logic; no "board of trials"

If,
1. The dream of the Trial player is to play games with everyone on equal footing.
2. Since the trial is unable or unwilling to pay for better equipment, they only have access to the equipment available to them for free.
3. Therefore, the dream of the Trial player is to play games with everyone using only Free-to-Play accessible equipment.

Then,
1. Level 20 Players who pay for the game may either use equipment exclusively available to them or equipment available to everyone.
2. Level 20 Players who pay for the game but use Free-to-Play accessible equipment are restricting themselves to play like Trial players.
3. Therefore, Level 20 Players who pay for the game but use Trial Restrictions help Trial players achieve their dream of everyone using only Free-to-Play accessible equipment.

All of that is fine and dandy. However, the question proposed by the original post has only been answered by me.
A "true" Trial is unable to acquire certain items in game that a paid account can.
Even before the heirloom tab existed I was able to get guild heirlooms to my trial account. I was also able to get enchanted heirlooms to my trial account with the assistance of a GM. I even eluded to that fact here on TI.

This "Dream" can be true if only everyone were to just spend that measly little $5 and be done with it. Then everyone would be on "equal footing". The game has been on a free to play model for quite some time now. You just have the initial buy in investment. Some people just can't see the forest because of the trees.

/cheers

I have a f2p shaman with 30.000 hk with full looms lfh the ring, no guild looms, also all looms was collect legit on that char in mop. all pve loom aswell, took months to get it :) was a fun grind you did get like 30-60 honor points / game. also that was when skimirsh wasnt in the game :)

This "Dream" can be true if only everyone were to just spend that measly little $5 and be done with it.
1. What u got in bags is irrelevant. as long as in pvp you use items that other starters got access to by legit ways - you starter.
That is why linked to main acc ppl called - "linked" and those respecting trial limitations - restricted.

2. anyone technically could get icc shirt when it was available. Even if it is exploit - it gives you no benefit in pvp. Thus irrelevant.

3. Some people have high standards when it comes down to paying for entertainment.
It is not a matter of how much but a principle. If game does not deserves it by your standards - you don't pay.
example: elemental force on its own atm does same dmg as a lvl 20 rogue.
Some people do not like the idea that some thing can do all the work for them.

4. I do not believe it is worth proving anything to you. your position wont change. because without dispute there is no flame troll spam.

Users who are viewing this thread