Question concerning FTP priests

Would having Magefists be better than Gold-flecked,Darkweave Breeches be better than Silver-Threaded and Keller's Girdle be better than the haste Dungeon Belt?

Just want to get an opinion before I spend several hours farming them.

There's no point in stacking Spirit gear unless spirit gear is the only gear that you own. You shouldn't be OOMing. And even if you do, a few seconds out of combat will fix that.

There's no point in stacking Spirit gear unless spirit gear is the only gear that you own. You shouldn't be OOMing. And even if you do, a few seconds out of combat will fix that.

Don't listen to this fool . If you don't regenerate more mana then you spend spamming Flash heal you are doing it wrong.!

also if you can ever find a time to sit in a wagon while holding the flag spamming yourself in your spirit gear DO IT . Just ask [MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION] :p

He's right. Everyone should stack spirit. Gogogo.
Just as long as you're on the other team :)

kind of go for the middle of them and get a mix of spirit, haste, and intellect.

make sure that you've stack a lot in stamina for bgs, lets just say you get a lot of fans in bgs if you don't.

Don't need to worry about spirit when pugging. IMO haste is the best since priests get more out of it than any other healer. Just keep up Borrowed Time by shielding friendly targets after Borrowed Time runs out and repeat.

On the other hand, if premadeing, stack haste with spirit.

No real need for spirit theese days. Need for speed is case of the day. You might get oom after realy long non-stop brawl, after 70k + healing done, which is rare. Spirit stuff is definitely not worth farming and spending time with that.

MM and cc break+battle master trinkets are probably the most important things you can get. Start the chest farming.

After then it's stam to a level you can live with>haste>spirit.

Robe of kelris is an excellent item. But so is gorestained, so you have options there.

Get as much haste as you can without changing those first 3 items IMO.

And yes spirit is important.
Int is still fairly worthless.

I'd run ring of pardons (7 stam) and DPR. LFH is bis.

You don't want Keller's. Ghamoo or satchel belt.
Magefist would be great. MTB is OK, you loss a lot of stam for little gain. Feyscale cloak (7/7) or the wsg vendor one are good. MM is the best rare you can get right now.

Oh get the legs from rfc, I think they scale to 12/12. More stam less int, but I'd make that trade any day for priest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread