Question and Suggestion

1. What're all the big name F2P servers? After I finish off my WoD rogue to 90 I'm going to get back into my F2P accounts and I was thinking about making a character on a server that isn't Aerie Peak, if I could get a name I liked. (To get away from AP sometimes)

2. Could we maybe get a sticky of some sort that has all the big servers listed? Maybe after some date gathering list them by population, and obviously make sure to include in bold whether they're PvE or PvP.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What're all the big name F2P servers? After I finish off my WoD rogue to 90 I'm going to get back into my F2P accounts and I was thinking about making a character on a server that isn't Aerie Peak, if I could get a name I liked. (To get away from AP sometimes)

2. Could we maybe get a sticky of some sort that has all the big servers listed? Maybe after some date gathering list them by population, and obviously make sure to include in bold whether they're PvE or PvP.

My suggestion would be to identify the people on the forums you really like, and ask them where they play. Boutique servers, as they're being called, are all the rage now.

Users who are viewing this thread