Question about levelling engineering on TBC trial

Quarterpound said:
Without getting the Field Repair bot 110G is there anyway to get to 375 engineering quickly?

You don't need to finish all your leveling within the trial, just have the training. Why wouldn't you get the field repair bot though?

Ok, So as soon as I get my engineering to +300, I dont need to get it too 375 within the 10 days? I can get too say.. 350 then after the 10 days I can keep levelling it?

As soon as you get the training for 375 you can stop worrying about the 10 day trial.

I just skilled engineering to 390 (I'm a gnome) on my trial. Just want to say that that's seriously a one-time only, never again.

Anyways, I skilled on the Adamantite Rifle cause Khorium bars costed like 40g each on my server so it was just insane. Khorium costed like 50-80g stack so it was the best to skill with. It costed me like 5-6k to get it up but I don't regret it now.

So see what's your servers AH prices are cause adamantite rifle may be a cheaper way to skill with.

Im pretty sure you can get another trial 90 days after your first trial have expiered.

elocon said:
Im pretty sure you can get another trial 90 days after your first trial have expiered.

Correct, though it may even be 90 days after your trial begun this time. Because mine come like a week earlier than it should if it's 90 days after it expires. So seems to be ~90 days.

Users who are viewing this thread