Question about leveling up

Mikian

Legend
Not sure if I want to level up my paladin from 19 with Seal of Wrynn, Chausses of Westfall, Glacial Stone, Blackened Defias Armor, and Beetle Clasps (Because paladins used those back then lol)

I won't be BIS at level 20 but, i'm not sure if I should just stay level 19, didn't really pvp with this char after I got gears.

It's one level and another bucket of fun you get to dive into! What you have will make it TONS easier to get the new pieces you need. I say " go for it! "

If you never plan on playing that char again, why not? Ofc you'll have an advantage over F2Ps but whatever? We make up in skill
<

Stay 19 and make a new toon. I have that gear on a old twink, I would love to be back at 19.

It was a tough decision for me to level up to 20. But the only real reason I did it I really did not want to go through the PitA of getting an AGM again to be honest. If your 19 does not have an AGM, the other posters are correct in my opinion. You can level one up pretty quickly now.

Yeah, hell with p2p lol.

I've got my rogue I can play - It will bee nice in the future to log into a 19 with these items and my furbolg transform rod..

Users who are viewing this thread