Question about gems for fury warrior 11

Xarregoria

So recently I started a fury warrior twink with the goal of helping boost friends. Now im addicted to playing diablo but in wow format (Whirlwind barbs wya). My dilema is, what are the best gems? Ideally I thought Vers gems to buff damage of Lifesteal enchant. But the only ideal vers gems are +3 vers or +2 Crit +2 Vers. I tried looking for +2 STR +2 VERS but that only exists on ilvl 38 gear. Is it worth leveling to 12 to get iLVL 38 socketables so I can get the maximum amount of damage?

If Im way out in left field here with my gemming ideas let me know. Correct me if im going the wrong path in terms of gemming. Thanks!

PS: Why does a cata gem that says "Require Ilvl 36" but gives +6 vers (As an example) but when I go to socket... it only gives +3?

So recently I started a fury warrior twink with the goal of helping boost friends. Now im addicted to playing diablo but in wow format (Whirlwind barbs wya). My dilema is, what are the best gems? Ideally I thought Vers gems to buff damage of Lifesteal enchant. But the only ideal vers gems are +3 vers or +2 Crit +2 Vers. I tried looking for +2 STR +2 VERS but that only exists on ilvl 38 gear. Is it worth leveling to 12 to get iLVL 38 socketables so I can get the maximum amount of damage?

If Im way out in left field here with my gemming ideas let me know. Correct me if im going the wrong path in terms of gemming. Thanks!

PS: Why does a cata gem that says "Require Ilvl 36" but gives +6 vers (As an example) but when I go to socket... it only gives +3?
Gem scaling is messed up and all over the place unfortunately

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread