Question about demonology warlocks

Zongfoo

Grandfathered

Attachments

• Top DPS.JPG
    Top DPS.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 225
All of the 29 demo locks I have seen stack vers enchants, I'm not sure if that is different at 20, but my guess is they count on demo form for damage. Not saying its better at all, just observing. Looks good though :)

All of the 29 demo locks I have seen stack vers enchants, I'm not sure if that is different at 20, but my guess is they count on demo form for damage. Not saying its better at all, just observing. Looks good though :)

You know, I never thought of stacking Vers. Makes me think now :) TY

It really depends on your play-style. I like multi-dotting when I play my warlocks, so I go haste for Affliction and Demonology. I would go Destruction for single target play-style but it isn't that great at the moment. But if you wanted to go for a more single target play-style, definitely go for versatility rather than haste.

It really depends on your play-style. I like multi-dotting when I play my warlocks, so I go haste for Affliction and Demonology. I would go Destruction for single target play-style but it isn't that great at the moment. But if you wanted to go for a more single target play-style, definitely go for versatility rather than haste.

Oh! So why is haste better for dotting? I am confused. Does it make the ticks faster?

Hi there!

Stacking Haste does lower the GCD of your abilities up to 50% Haste.
Majority of Demo locks abilities are instant casts aside from Fear.

If Haste stacking does not feel appropriate to you, I recommend trying Versatility enchants and stacking intellect.

I would go full haste (see my 19 lock in sign..and I miss some).
Moar ticks = moar demonic fury = faster draining = more uptime in Demon form= moar awesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread