Queing on Friday.

Free to Prey's core of 39 grows stronger by the day. I'm hoping we can field no less than 3 or 4 twinks for Horde this Friday. Anyone else planning to que bgs this week? Skirmishes are fun, but WSG/SM(personal choice) would be a great time for many!

Just a reminder that all are welcome to build twinks with us (19/29/39). Check us out if you'd like any funding or advice.

Free to Prey's core of 39 grows stronger by the day. I'm hoping we can field no less than 3 or 4 twinks for Horde this Friday. Anyone else planning to que bgs this week? Skirmishes are fun, but WSG/SM(personal choice) would be a great time for many!

Just a reminder that all are welcome to build twinks with us (19/29/39). Check us out if you'd like any funding or advice.

I highly suggest against having people queue for battlegrounds until you have 25+ confirmed. Until then focus on Arenas, gearing, recruiting, and such. Having a solid guild/group of players to help launch a bracket revival can make a huge difference in it's overall success. Your recruitment efforts are to be applauded and I hope it can be rewarded with games at some point in the future.

It looks like arena will indeed be this week's primary focus at this point. I'll add btags from recent threads and update after 6 pm EST (via btag and TI). Tho we only got a few matches in last week, getting insta pops in a bracket that's been dead for years was particularly encouraging.

If you missed prior weeks activity, your on the fence for whatever reason or you simply want a different twink experience from 19 and 29, trust me, it's easy to gauge the bracket's potential. Dual specs... swift boots... green whelp armor... You deserve the best! :D

Users who are viewing this thread