Que Times...

Hi Everyone. I am Tanthales, a level 19 hunter on The Venture Co server, Nightfall Battle Group. I don't know what your Que times have been, but this morning i waited for almost two hours before i finally got a warsong gulch pop. Are you guys experiencing similar wait times? Or is it just my battle group. Is there a very active realm/ battlegroup that i could possibly transfer to? or is there talk about all 19s transfering to the same battlegroup?

Thanks in advance

It may have been the time of day you que'd. Also, if your wsg's were always filled with non-twinks...then yeah the queue time would be long. Otherwise, Cyclone and Ruin are pretty active atm if you were to xfer.

I really think Blizz should consider combining or eliminating battle groups all together. What's wrong with everyone from all servers being able to play against another.

Or, make a PVP server battle group, and a PVE server battle group. I love playing in WSG, but waiting longer (sometimes much much longer) just to get into a match, than the match takes (or is allowed to be played) really sucks.

phenn said:
I really think Blizz should consider combining or eliminating battle groups all together. What's wrong with everyone from all servers being able to play against another.

Or, make a PVP server battle group, and a PVE server battle group. I love playing in WSG, but waiting longer (sometimes much much longer) just to get into a match, than the match takes (or is allowed to be played) really sucks.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> New BATTLE GROUP for twinks.

Read posts by Pett.

Not one bg done today with my twink, I logged on with my non twink toon of the same level and poof, there I was in a Bg.

Thanks Blizzy, your delicate and subtle way of getting rid of the twink "problem" seems to be working as I suspected.

If it keeps on going this way I'm outa Wow cause all our time and efforts seem to be going doin the drain.

If things don't change and you guys still want to do WSG consider transfering to Ruin battelgroup, there were matches going on even at 6am this morning. Having the largest population of twinks doesn't hurt and as more twinks begin to transfer here should be easier and easier to have multiple Warsongs going at the same time. If anyone decided to roll a new twink on Ruin Consider Horde side.

Rip go Ruin and play with Evo in Prodigy. Woo! And make Duckhunt xfer something to. Doesnt have to be from TI or anything

Evocate said:
Rip go Ruin and play with Evo in Prodigy. Woo! And make Duckhunt xfer something to. Doesnt have to be from TI or anything

I'm doing a 19 Belf Priest there when I get my Laptop back from the Repair Center. I'll probably move my Main there too, since me raiding with a PST Guild (living on East Coast) makes it tough on me.

Edit: I'm trying to get a few Cyclone buddies to come with me. Duckhunt if you're reading this I'll fund you (that is if you agree to Prodigy's Rules and Vision or whatnot).

Woo fun, yeah I know some good guilds that would probably love to take you horde side.. Tempest/WeeR have cleared etc.. =)

This is what I have noticed.

Ruin - same instant ques. (Horde)

Cyclone - Instant - 10 min ques (Horde)

Cyclone - Instant - 15 min ques (Alliance)

i know everyone doesnt have a level 80, but maybe blizz could integrate a system to were you can see when a queue pops whilst being on a differenct character, doinng something else.

helps from not having to sit and wait on the twink for hours on end?

or just fix the BG system :]

Kahr said:
i know everyone doesnt have a level 80, but maybe blizz could integrate a system to were you can see when a queue pops whilst being on a differenct character, doinng something else.

helps from not having to sit and wait on the twink for hours on end?

or just fix the BG system :]

That's really unrealistic. As of right now, I could possibly see Blizzard merging No XP BGs to help fix Q Times. Perhaps similar to the way EU the EU ones were merged recently? You'd only play with your BG, but you are able to vs. BG 1 or BG 2.

Rip said:
I'm doing a 19 Belf Priest there when I get my Laptop back from the Repair Center. I'll probably move my Main there too, since me raiding with a PST Guild (living on East Coast) makes it tough on me.

Edit: I'm trying to get a few Cyclone buddies to come with me. Duckhunt if you're reading this I'll fund you (that is if you agree to Prodigy's Rules and Vision or whatnot).

Rip how long has your computer been in the shop for? lol. I am actually xferring my priest from cyclone to [H] <Prodigy> as soon as I get back from vacation.

Cptheals said:
Rip how long has your computer been in the shop for? lol. I am actually xferring my priest from cyclone to [H] <Prodigy> as soon as I get back from vacation.

Ugh man I can't even remember lol.

But they say it will be ready tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread