Quara's Quarner: Priest vs Rogue and Hunter

Quara said:
The other duel is now on its way back to it's apartment; I didn't get a chance to upload it lol. I'll get it emailed to me...

Yeah I know this duel was kind of a joke, but there wasn't much competition at 2 pm on christmas eve..I just got to record for an hour or two and got a couple good clips out of it.

You make me sad irl. I don't want to see Quara vrs tartit hatless gnome rogue and exploiter Duckhunt. I was ready to smile, laugh, gasp, and even question the values which I once held true while viewing this video of yours(ok not really, but you get the point...i'm disappointed). Listen here Quara, when I renew my account(not that 10 day trial bullshit) I will que up on my warrior with you, and make a video of you 1v1ing decent people(i'll even let you choice the text and songs) if you desire.

Maelstromz said:
You make me sad irl. I don't want to see Quara vrs tartit hatless gnome rogue and exploiter Duckhunt. I was ready to smile, laugh, gasp, and even question the values which I once held true while viewing this video of yours(ok not really, but you get the point...i'm disappointed). Listen here Quara, when I renew my account(not that 10 day trial bullshit) I will que up on my warrior with you, and make a video of you 1v1ing decent people(i'll even let you choice the text and songs) if you desire.

Wow, Mael. If I didn't know you better this would look to me like a truly friendly gesture. What's the trick? U trin to steel ma triks?

Haha yeah of course; gtfb here and give me competition 'round here. How about we do some Mirrors (warr/priest?) and you gotta post 'em win or loss? :p

Quara said:
Wow, Mael. If I didn't know you better this would look to me like a truly friendly gesture. What's the trick? U trin to steel ma triks?

Haha yeah of course; gtfb here and give me competition 'round here. How about we do some Mirrors (warr/priest?) and you gotta post 'em win or loss? :p

Well I meant just showing some 1v1s that I'd record of you versing people from my Warr, but that'll work too I guess. I'll que with Accer for the 2s. I guess i'll try to reactivate my account this week then. However just be aware that Accer now has a trinket, and I have my sr rings and you have wotf nerf...soo....you should be the one getting outfeared this time around, which was the crucial defining point in the last warr/priest and helped you and Real to go 3-1. Anyway i''ll show a win or a loss, however if we have like 7 games...I don't think I'm going to be able to fit them all into a video, let alone make it an interesting one. Though my issue with this is it won't really be a video focused around you, it'll be more like Maelstrom does mirrors....featuring Quara.

edit: I have to buy Accer a sr spidersilk >.>

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it.

BTW posting a more complex video - thread'll be up in a sec.

Accounts back. Are you sure you don't just want me to film you in 1s...so it's more Quara oriented? if not i'm ready for the mirror sometime later this week.

1s are fine, too.

I should be getting my BattleChest/WotLK tomorrow (got it all for $60! good ol' amazon lol.) My playing times are very limited until then...And hell, I don't even know if I'll actually be able to xfer my guy. I've heard that it's POSSIBLE to xfer to account owned by someone else, but blizz just "doesn't approve." whatever?

Quara said:
1s are fine, too.

I should be getting my BattleChest/WotLK tomorrow (got it all for $60! good ol' amazon lol.) My playing times are very limited until then...And hell, I don't even know if I'll actually be able to xfer my guy. I've heard that it's POSSIBLE to xfer to account owned by someone else, but blizz just "doesn't approve." whatever?

As far as I know the accounts must be under the same last name.

EDIT: Probably first to :\ IDK.

Quara said:
1s are fine, too.

I see. Well just tell me when you're ready for either or. I actually might go and play in EU for a bit if I can get someones priest.

Users who are viewing this thread