Quack dickrides Asmongold in front of 50k people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your point of view. But I wouldn't say "worship", they maybe find the stream entertaining on some level, (And I personally think his audience is most likely adolescents). As for the sitting their ass in a chair like him... yeah lol that is funny.
But on the other hand, don't you think its kind of acting and playing a character on his part to look more autistic, just to make the audience laugh.
Plus, he is making a future for himself honestly, hes getting the money, and lots of it, given his donations and subscribers. The problem is with the people that waste their time watching him xD

I honestly couldn’t tell you who he really or how he acts. All I know about him is he is “just another streamer” as I have never watched him before. For we know his shtick could be an act or it could be real.
Watching other people play video games just isn’t my cup of tea. I’m sure others enjoy it though.
He may be making money now. Will he be making that kind of money 10-20 years from now though? Will he be making money at all?
Fun Fact: The overwhelming majority of professional athletes go broke within 5 years of “retirement”. And that’s after their hefty paychecks. (78% of NFL players for example with an average salary of $2.43 million/year).

/cheers

Last edited:
I honestly couldn’t tell you who he really or how he acts. All I know about him is he is “just another streamer” as I have never watched him before. For we know his shtick could be an act or it could be real.
Watching other people play video games just isn’t my cup of tea. I’m sure others enjoy it though.
He may be making money now. Will he be making that kind of money 10-20 years from now though? Will he be making money at all?
Fun Fact: The overwhelming majority of professional athletes go broke within 5 years of “retirement”. And that’s after their hefty paychecks. (78% of NFL players for example with an average salary of $2.43 million/year).

/cheers
That's completely understandable and palpable. And yeah, it will not last long for sure, but the smarter the person the quicker will he make plans for the future say 10 years from now, by investing in something that will assure him profit in the years to come. Many athletes have ran businesses and have become wealthy, but there are some that didn't know, or didn't want to manage the money they earned thus they jeopardized their future. It really depends on the person.
Also if you want to be successful at streaming, it is rarely because of good gameplay, most likely is to entertain the masses, from the information I've gathered upon the years, you can take an example of a full retarded guy called Athene. He was the first gamer of WoW to ever stream with Swifty, and he had more success given his autistic methods to make the others like him. Swiftly followed by Sodapoppin, and now there is Asmongold.
I myself don't bother watching videos of x person streaming as its not my thing too, but from what I've seen, that is the way (maybe the only, can be argued) to be successful in that particular area, streaming.
And yeah, you have to learn how to act in a specific area too, that's why I said acting.

That's completely understandable and palpable. And yeah, it will not last long for sure, but the smarter the person the quicker will he make plans for the future say 10 years from now, by investing in something that will assure him profit in the years to come. Many athletes have ran businesses and have become wealthy, but there are some that didn't know, or didn't want to manage the money they earned thus they jeopardized their future. It really depends on the person.
Also if you want to be successful at streaming, it is rarely because of good gameplay, most likely is to entertain the masses, from the information I've gathered upon the years, you can take an example of a full retarded guy called Athene. He was the first gamer of WoW to ever stream with Swifty, and he had more success given his autistic methods to make the others like him. Swiftly followed by Sodapoppin, and now there is Asmongold.
I myself don't bother watching videos of x person streaming as its not my thing too, but from what I've seen, that is the way (maybe the only, can be argued) to be successful in that particular area, streaming.
And yeah, you have to learn how to act in a specific area too, that's why I said acting.
lenny wtf is your profile

Is quack one of those dudes that spams the livestream chat?

I've never understood those people.

Why ppl watch asmongold?
Really.
Look at his face.
He's a really autistic retard.
1) who do you think watches twitch? non-autistic, non-retarded people? ;)
2) he's not retarded, pretty intelligent from what I have seen (I agree with the autism)
3) face doesn't matter unless you are a girl streamer

1) who do you think watches twitch? non-autistic, non-retarded people? ;)
2) he's not retarded, pretty intelligent from what I have seen (I agree with the autism)
3) face doesn't matter unless you are a girl streamer
1) sometimes twitch and other streams can be informative, so i can't agree ;)
2) look, we can compare that man with another stream-guys -> then we'll found that he's not a intelligent.
3) matter. Those disgusting antics (if it correct in eng), constantly open mouth, etc. I watch 3 streams with him and i can't watch all of these to end.
Anyway, it's IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread