Pwndepot

*Respect other members of this forum. Trolling, flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you can’t have a logical discussion without launching into an attack or hurling insults, please stick to the WoW forums or one of the copycat twink sites out there. This site is not your sandbox. Derogatory or inflammatory comments about the site and/or its staff in any form will result in a permanent ban.

*No racial remarks, attacks or "jokes" of any type. The same goes for "jokes" attacking one's gender or sexual preference.

*No spam: This includes making random nonsense posts just to gain access to the arcade or to see your post count climb. If you don’t have something to contribute to the thread, don’t post.

No advertising for other websites. We have worked very hard over the years to build this community. We are not here to provide free advertising for your website and/or project.

Do not bump threads or reply with unnecessarily short replies such as “qft,†etc. Again, if you don’t have something to add, don’t post.

*Communicate in a clear, concise manner: If you’re going to post, have a point and use full sentences. Since we have members from all over the world, we don’t expect everyone to be able to post using perfect grammar. However, if you’re going to post, please make an effort to follow basic sentence structure and punctuation rules. Avoid using text messaging/chatroom language such as “imo,†“u,†“wtf,†etc.

Thread topics must be descriptive. Do not make arbitrary thread titles (i.e. "omg!"). Threads with titles that do not reflect the subject of the thread will be deleted.

*No links to offensive, inappropriate or illegal material: If it's not work-safe, don't post it. If you post or link to *any* photos, they MUST be work-safe. Also, do not offer or ask for information related to pirated software, movies, music, etc.

*No exploit/hack information: Do not post information detailing or asking how to cheat, hack or otherwise "exploit" in WoW. Posts related to buying or selling characters or accounts are also prohibited.

*No profanity: It is possible to make a point without profanity. Circumventing the language filter will result in a ban.

*Signatures and Avatars:

All signatures must fit into a 430X100 pixel box.

Avatars should be reasonably sized as well (100x100 max).

No obnoxiously loud and/or flashing images.

No offensive material. *Everything* in your avatar and/or signature must be "work-safe." If we receive complaints about a signature for any reason or if it violates these basic rules, we will edit the user's profile to remove it and take appropriate administrative action.

*Use common sense: This list of rules is not intended to be all-encompassing. If the site staff deems any member’s behavior to be inappropriate for this site, the appropriate action will be taken.

the new rules you had to agree to, in order to post.

Taitaih said:
I wonder if you Copyright your guide to yourself, then posted it on Pwndepot, if it would still be property of Pwndepot. I think I'd raise a lawsuit about that one. Maybe I should finish one just to try it out. Actually no, I'd rather not give my guide away for free to someone who basically takes ownership of it away from me.

it's copyrighted once you write it. you can choose to publish your own copyrighted information wherever you please. what comicus is doing is like trying to make a collection of short stories and saying "if you allow me to use your short stories in my book they'll be mine, but ill give you credit"

if he wants to give people crap about it, they can tell him to suck a dick and take their guide off his site.

Mazurati said:
the new rules you had to agree to, in order to post.

He changed the tos after I copy pasted it into a thread and asked someone to specify exactly where it said posting about twinkinfo was against the rules.

Well it depends, Copyright works ALOT diffrent on the internet than it does in the real world. writing a story, even if its the same story on the internet compared to pen/paper or print of a book, the rules change alot.

Most things are deemed "Public Domain" any thing made in this is considered usable by all that wish to. The only things protected againest this is things produced in "Private Domains".

Then there is a whole nother story if you copy/scan something from the real world to the digital world, signatures/pieces of art trasnfered or enhanced on the internet are protected by copy right laws as long as its signed by the creator.

Users who are viewing this thread