PVP music

other shit i liked back then (so not my current pvp music):

The Accüsed - Splatter Rock ( Full Album ) - YouTube

G.B.H - give me fire - YouTube guy who worked for my dad came into the garage we were skating in during shit weather while listening to GBH b/c he thought we were fucking around with power tools b/c of the "noise".

Fugazi-Waiting room - YouTube ???sorta apropos for beginning of bgs

Damaged - FULL ALBUM - YouTube being bombarded by hunters

Bad Religion-Frogger - YouTube simile using video game that was cool for ppl even older than me

Dead Kennedys - I Kill Children - YouTube hopefully, like me, you'll get the advert about "skin care?! for lips?!" too. because that's especially ironic before a DK song. then you'll go out and kill children (in wsg).

The Clash - Guns of Brixton - YouTube before I left for basic training, I listened to the clash constantly b/c of their militant beat. I knew I wouldn't hear much music for a while (other than taps). But once I got there and was marching around in the Texas sun, I got other songs stuck in my head - weird, spaced out kraut-rock about visions and shit. but yeah, The Clash are good for fight songs.

Also, when I went /afk from the military, I went to the PX or BX or whatever and bought some CDs to listen to on the bus. I'm still weirded-out that one selection was a 3CD set from some French-Canadien label of the Bob Marley stuff from before he was on Island. the stuff produced by Lee Perry. Def weird that the Air Force introduced me to things like

Bob Marley Small Axe - YouTube

er, now that I think about it, I got that at least a few days before going AWOL. b/c I remember my roommate showering and singing "no woman, no cry" while I was playing one of the CDs. When he came back into the main room, he was like "Who is this?!" and I laughed and said "you were just singing along with it sorta. different song, buy same guy." this roommate grew up in the carribean . . . though not Jamaica.

im drunk and rambling . .. .

Users who are viewing this thread