PvE - Gearing your 19 PvE

iaccidentallytwink said:
1 Bear Tank

1 Warrior Tank

2 Druid Heals

2 Priest Heals

4 Ranged DPS

You may want a pally healer in place of one of the others for blessings and stun/interrupt from HoJ as well as JoL/JoW on mobs/boss fights which would also be helpful. Not to mention, although minimal, devo aura would provide some extra mitigation or ret aura extra threat for the tanks.

iaccidentallytwink said:
So I found out how to cap a druid. Druid's can get ~16%. +10 From the Elixir and, from Fire-toasted Bun, +20.

+30 = ~14% hit.

14% + 16% = 30% hit. Warriors would actually only be about 1% hit behind, so they can get hit capped for Gnomer during Midsummer too.

So... the bread can last until at most the 19th of July if we buy it on the last day. We could probably do this on the PTR if the event is live there. Is anyone up for rolling some druids/warriors really fast? I'd make one for sure.

1 Warrior and 1 Druid would make up the tanks. Then we'd have 3 healers (presumably all priests) heal them the entire length of the encounters. This would most likely be done on the PTR unless 3.2 rolls out uber fast.

i'll xfer my warr once i get my second HDD running and get the PTR downloaded.

germs said:
Honestly I can say this has to be the most retarded thread I've ever seen.

Let me spell this out for you since most of you are a little...impaired.

You are going to "PvE" on your level 19s when most of you have level 80s that you can raid on.

And let me remind you, 80% of the bosses in these instances don't even have special mechanics.

Honestly, how stupid can you be?

Honestly I can say that you have to be the most retarded player I have ever seen.

Let me spell this out for you since you are a little...impaired.

We're going to "PvE" on our 19s even though we have 80s to raid on.

And let me remind you, 100% of the bosses at 80 take 10 - 25 people who are usually more than 50% retarded. At 19 it takes 5 - 10 people who are usually 0% retarded. Not to mention the stress to get geared, since it's all BoP and unless you run over 9000 instances you can't even step into Ulduar, unlike 19 PvE.

Honestly, how stupid can you be?

Ramune said:
i'll xfer my warr once i get my second HDD running and get the PTR downloaded.

Apparently the PTR isn't even up yet LOL.

You're welcome to transfer on live though =P

Or if you start a new character we'll help you gear.

Maerduk said:
You may want a pally healer in place of one of the others for blessings and stun/interrupt from HoJ as well as JoL/JoW on mobs/boss fights which would also be helpful. Not to mention, although minimal, devo aura would provide some extra mitigation or ret aura extra threat for the tanks.

That's a pretty good idea, I don't know why but I completely forgot pallies.

So

1 Druid Tank

1 Warrior Tank

1 Druid Heals

1 Priest Healer

1 Pally Healer

That would most likely be our prime setup.

replacing one of the healers with a shaman heal would also be neat

1% hit is nothing to overlook (in alli case)

aswell as the totem providing extra armour or ap.....

plus if geared right they are good mt healers in my opinion and even

outperform the pally in most situations

caice said:
replacing one of the healers with a shaman heal would also be neat

1% hit is nothing to overlook (in alli case)

aswell as the totem providing extra armour or ap.....

plus if geared right they are good mt healers in my opinion and even

outperform the pally in most situations

But they can't heal fast enough.3 seconds could be far too long whereas Druids can pull off 1 second heals, Pallies have LoH for ohshit moments, and Priests will be needed for their big heals and support (Buffs, Dispel).

So you are trying to suggest that running instances on a level 19 character with the equivalent of a level 30+ character in instances that a level ~30 should be in will be difficult?

Not to mention the stress to get geared

If you aren't geared to raid on your main when the game is as retard proof as it is, you seriously should consider getting help.

edit: I'm not sure if you've ever tried this (considering you are Horde) but it is extremely easy to 2 man the Crossroad guards which, much like the bosses in Gnomer, SFK, and BFD, have no mechanic and are practically a tank and spank.

germs said:
So you are trying to suggest that running instances on a level 19 character with the equivalent of a level 30+ character in instances that a level ~30 should be in will be difficult?

If you aren't geared to raid on your main when the game is as retard proof as it is, you seriously should consider getting help.

And what if we dont have mains?

germs said:

edit: I'm not sure if you've ever tried this (considering you are Horde) but it is extremely easy to 2 man the Crossroad guards which, much like the bosses in Gnomer, SFK, and BFD, have no mechanic and are practically a tank and spank.
I have no problems with gearing my 80, but in general, people find it srs bsns. Also, it's obviously going to be difficult because of defense and miss/dodge mechanics.

So, i wouldn't be viable healing on my shammy? I have about 2.2k mana and 2.5 sec heal cast in my max int set. i also have a regen set for boss fights if that would work better.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I have no problems with gearing my 80, but in general, people find it srs bsns. Also, it's obviously going to be difficult because of defense and miss/dodge mechanics.

I'm sure it will be difficult for a select group of people who have issues; just as Naxx is probably difficult for some people.

kablam said:
So, i wouldn't be viable healing on my shammy? I have about 2.2k mana and 2.5 sec heal cast in my max int set. i also have a regen set for boss fights if that would work better.

How much do you heal for? And for boss fights, yes, regen is definitely the way to go. I've never personally played a shaman, but I don't see many healers at 19, and I'm sure there's a reason for that.

germs said:
I'm sure it will be difficult for a select group of people who have issues; just as Naxx is probably difficult for some people.

So Naxx has level 89 mobs?

iaccidentallytwink said:
So Naxx has level 89 mobs?

No, but it has mobs that hit for more than 100 and bosses that actually do more than melee and maybe have a handful of attacks.

kablam said:
I usually hit 343-373 regular heals and 600 crits.

Could you link your armory?

We could probably sub in a shaman if needed, and I'm starting to think we may need a Shaman instead of a priest.

You're welcome to transfer or otherwise make a character on the realm to raid with us.

Users who are viewing this thread