"Pure F2P"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanseyy

Legend
Ok, sorry about all these shitty threads about "pure f2p" but here's just my opinion. So I've been reading through these threads and I must say there are good arguments on both sides. But are we forgetting what FREE to play means? Paying 5 dollars to make you a veteran isn't free to play. That's just it.

The problem here is, people are making veteran accounts and are calling themselves free to play. The definition itself contradicts the argument that veterans are free to play. Ok, that's out of the way. The next problem is the fact everybody wants a balanced bracket with no enchants etc. Part of being free to play is the challenge itself. Vsing twinks with a clear advantage, is part of it. But now since everyone's going veteran, there's really not much of a challenge, which just sucks the whole "free to play" out of it. My point is, if you go veteran, don't call yourself f2p.

You might be a level 20, but you have p2p enchants, gear etc. That is just simply not free to play. I don't care if you go veteran, I really don't, but just don't call yourself f2p.

I am not here to discuss about who is f2p and who is vet.
But what are you talking about challenge between 29s and f2ps? No offence though there is no challenge when you are against 9 p2ps in a pug and you are staring at f2ps on your group. Maybe the situation in us servers are different but in europe bgs are loaded with 29s. Trust me i know many good and skilled f2p twinks. They are great no doubt. Sadly they are not standing a chance against full p2p enemy team. If the so called pure f2p weren't so proud and prejudiced I would support the good twinks to become veterans and see them giving a hard time to their opponents. The game itself is unfair so why using your capacity should be so wrong? :)

that's a biased argument dreamcraft, because every bg isn't a full 29 premade. There has always been premades since cataclysm, the 24 premades and we still stood no chance back then. Did free to plays just automatically roll a 24 or did they stick to free to play? They stuck to free to play, that's part of the challenge. Your argument makes no sense.

No. No more of these morality threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread