Pure F2P profession restrictions lifted

You guys do know you can just walk into these dungeons right?

Like, I have literally never used or even thought about chromie time on my vet or my f2p. You dont need to.

Yeah, I know, thats why I said LFD. Can you solo them at 20 or at 10 with ilvl 14 gear?

What is the easiest way to farm relics?

I just did the quest chains to get my other iLevel 50 gear (e.g. Shaladrassil Tunic) and plenty to get me to iLevel 32 were rewards for me to choose.

No idea what basis to choose on, but have several banked now as well.

EDIT - Just checked & I have Epic/Purple Worthy Soul (+6 Item Levels) & Green The Dreadlord's Chill Eye (+5 Item Levels) which it seems gets me to iLevel 32. Other blues & greens combinations I tried didn't do this.

Last edited:
are those artifact weapons no longer obtainable? What are the alternatives?
you can look at threads all over this forum about artifact relics being nerfed, where to find relics to still push ilvl 32, etc etc. But the basic is, finish your class hall intro/artifact quest line to get the first class hall upgrade tier that lets you select a higher chance for quest upgrade. Then go quest. Relics that upgrade to epic are BIS.

If you have any further questions, please try to find a thread on the topic and ask there. I'd really like to avoid every thread on these forums becoming people asking about why artifacts are nerfed or whining about them being nerfed.

Users who are viewing this thread