Pure F2P Chromie Time

Even when you reach the Maw later on it’s phased. I wasn’t able to enter the real Maw. I’m assuming u need some higher level assistance to get to the real one.

But during the questing phase Maw you can get some toys / achieves but not all.
Just to be clear, this questing phase Maw isn't the "intro to maw" skippable part from Whitemane ye? Cause unlike legion intro we can't ever re-pick that quest up again once we're past that so I just wanna make sure...

Just to be clear, this questing phase Maw isn't the "intro to maw" skippable part from Whitemane ye? Cause unlike legion intro we can't ever re-pick that quest up again once we're past that so I just wanna make sure...
Yes correct. In the 4th questing zone, Revendreth you will have an opportunity to go back to the Maw, and u will have a high level kick a$$ sword by ur side.

So long as u don’t finish the quest in the Maw, you will be able to get some achieves and rares, but not all. I stuck around for a while and realised there are some things u just can’t achieve / do because it’s phased,

But to confirm, u will go back to the Maw later in the quest line.

Edit: while phased for the quest, u can enter and exit the Maw freely. After a while I lost that note about the Jailer is noticing u…. So I was able to stay forever if I chose to….. but it’s a scary place…. Love the freaky atmosphere of the place….

Shadowlands Tailoring can increase the cloth drops but I sensed was mostly the white cloth per se, but I found the vampires before the gate blocked by the giant/ogre seemed to drop Lightless Silk more often and they respawn fairly quickly. but if doing the dungeon grind route, set to more humanoid or the Revendreth instances seem to be good dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread