Public Test Realm

how is the general balance? is it better worse or just the same??.,.. i cant wait gunna be amazing that brutal requires rating but like does that mean that all those who have the brutal before this happens wont have the ability to wear it until they obtain that rating or?

is the Brutal Rating Requirment real, due to the merc weapons being 4.7k honor and the cap is 4k..

Absolutely no clue, the screanshots have been take this afternoon, and are 100 % real.

i do not mean to doubt you but would you hover over the honor mark when your on the PvP tab, just to see the honor cap and so on please : )

Tomorrow, i will hit the honor cap on one of my 85's copyed there ( there is no battleground happening for 70's ) and ill see if they raised or not the cap.

Seasonal 1-4 gear has been on PTR's since wrath, usually with Rating requirements, got me excited back in wrath, but of course, they never went live.

Guessing Season 3, Vengeful, will be available from the darkmoon fair, but as it hasn't gone live and haven't been able to check, just a speculation.

Thus far, tinkers haven't been touched.

And on the topic of brutal requiring 'skill' to obtain; One of the reasons this bracket is so popular is the near-free gear, take it away, People could be less-inclined to roll a 70-74, And pish posh arena gear, people'll just get Bt/Swp gear and curbstomp their way to 2200 in 2s.

In short; Rating on gear, brutal at least, wouldn't be a great change, least as i see it.

S2/S3 and Brutal with arena requirements has been on the PTR for awhile but it never goes live, I was hoping it would though =(

Seasonal 1-4 gear has been on PTR's since wrath, usually with Rating requirements, got me excited back in wrath, but of course, they never went live.

I never paid attention to it, since i started "70's" in Cataclysm, hence why i was actually surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread