Ptr WTF ?

Kyiolol

Legend
Yesterday i was on PTR and Queued for wsg just 4 fun, then i tryd to Queue for Arena.... and its for lvl 70? WTF ?

19 Bracket without Arena and 25 min. WSG, lol goodbye...

btw: someone tryd the 30 Intellect weapon enchant ?

That's not what he ment Ardent. There's a 25 min maximum timer on Warsong.

Also, it appears arena does no longer have skirmish? And is level 70 required indeed. (Someone have mentioned this before though, but not in greater details I believe).

rhlnvb.jpg

15e8qa9.jpg

plobb said:
Normal WSG on PTR is currently awarding zero experience.....Just saying.

This is not entirely true. I believe it's rewarding 3 exp per BG.

If you enter PTR on a twink that have more than 15400 exp (Max on retail is 19800) and enter WSG you WILL ding on first BG since you then have 15399/15400 EXP on the PTR. Be aware of this, happened to some of our twinks until we noticed. We are on Brill EU with 19s(just a few of us).

Oh my gawd °_° this sucks like hell >.<

No Skirmish :( i cant believe it =(

Edit: someone tryd the 30 Intellect ench. ? :eek:

If BG's merge WSG queue times will drop anyways.

Tamor said:
It is sure that it goes live?

It looks like an integrated system. As you can see on the screenshots on page 1, they changed arena points etc, and added an entire new interface. This does very much look like it's going to hit live, as it has hit Beta and PTR. Sorry 19s :(

Maybe we have to spam in the official forums :D Maybe they will think about it. Low lvl pvp always gets nerfed. And the new bgs are not for low lvl players...

Thought have crossed mine and multiply others thoughts mate. But, the fact is, they don't make the game according to level 19. Therefore I doubt that the time and effort will come to any use, but I encourage you to do something about it if you believe in it. Twinkinfo will support a thread for redirect if you wish.

Best regards,

Wooooooooooooow GG about arena, that realllly sucks. Honestly I think Ill stick to 85 rated bgs and play 19s for the premades, wsg pugs are too horrible to consider (in general).

Users who are viewing this thread