EU+US PTR Update?

So if I'm stuck at level 20 in a battleground fighting a level 29 are my hits going to miss them much since we can't get extra hit rating anymore?
Naw just the gap with spells and health is what I'm talking about there's no hit rating or anything like that anymore

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061816_030857.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061816_030857.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Haven't seen any comments on Shadow Priests? Anyone tested Shadow? Are they still crap at 20, or is there a significant improvement?
I actually tested one myself yesterday, they are now very viable dps choices bc they have mind blast and psychic scream for cc however they are extremely squishy..

Haven't seen any comments on Shadow Priests? Anyone tested Shadow? Are they still crap at 20, or is there a significant improvement?

Spriest is viable. In fact, Id say spriest is the way to go now because disc heals are trash and holy is pretty damn boring as all you do is spam flash heal. With spriest I took the talent that gives you the extra move that just deals straight up damage after a short cast time (forget the move name now). It has 3 charges and each hit with it gwnerates 25% insanity. Once you get to 100% insanity you get a damage and haste bonus equivalent to how much damage you dish out. The haste bonus is literally nuts, just messing around with basic mobs I easily got 12 stacks and had my haste built up to 40% with just basic vet enchants having me up to 20% before that. Those haste stacks last for about a minute after the insanity effect too so as long as you have a chance to stay back and build up to your first insanity you'll be casting at stupid speeds for pretty much the rest of the BG if you can manage to stay alive which shouldnt be hard with a heal and a bubble. The heal the spriest has does a lot of initial healing then hurts you or the friendly target with a DOT but you can just bubble through it.

I highly suggest getting the 3 charge move because its the best move to build insanity the fastest and thats your main goal because once youre in that insanity mode you start wrecking.

With spriest I took the talent that gives you the extra move that just deals straight up damage after a short cast time (forget the move name now). It has 3 charges and each hit with it generates 25% insanity.

Shadow Word: Void http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=205351/shadow-word-void

I have taken a shadow priest for a few runs through Ragefire Chasm and they are pretty viable. They have a interesting heal as well that suits shadow http://www.wowhead.com/spell=186263.

I don't know which I would choose as a caster main yet as mages now get a bubble and warlocks self healing seems pretty strong.

I'm pretty sure no scaling goes against their current philosophy. Why create the technology and then drop it knowing that it was very well received?

I'm pretty sure no scaling goes against their current philosophy. Why create the technology and then drop it knowing that it was very well received?
well before scaling was a thing why would they have changed it then?

In legion, if they won't remove scalling from bg's, what could be the reason to sub in 1-19 or 20-29? The only advantage of subbers would be the 2-3 extra spells since gear and enchants will not matter anymore.

Thus I strongly believe that it's not a bug but it's intended. Hope i'm wrong but if i were them, i'd do the same tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I thought the idea of scaling up everyone to the same level was to help people who are subbed but still wanted to do a little PvP while they are levelling.

If they do get rid of level scaling in legion it will more annoying to the paying customers who have just dinged into the new level bracket and are fighting *9's with a lot more health than them.

Or I'm looking at this wrong since I haven't gotten to try out PvP on the Ptr and they leave your level the same but scale your template so you are on the same level but with fewer spells?

Users who are viewing this thread