PTR roundup.

User

OG
Professions nerfed: Really fair choice IMO.

Shoulder chant's have been nerfed: Naxx/Gladiator/ZG.

-Im assuming the Argent Dawn rep chant for +5 all resistances is still available (vanilla).

Leg armors nerfed. Both DPS/Survivability take a hit. For offensive casters/hybrid IMO we get the short end of the stick. But on the bright side of things so do hunters (rejoice). Can anyone confirm if all the leg kits are now nerfed?

AGM +12 stam. - This is an interesting choice by blizzard which i kind of like. It allows some stam to be recovered by the huge chant nerfs and requires you to itemize if you were planning on stacking haste/spellpower trinkets.

New crafted items - I love these changes by blizzard.

I'm wondering what classes you think will do well with the changes. IMO Rogues are back, New deviate scale belt/Nimble leather gloves and DPS wise/vs Stamina. Warriors should see an improvement i think as well(even with +100 nerfed). Druids back as the main FC over priest's?

I never twinked Pre-bc so i have NO idea what to expect. Any thought's?

(Rant:Shamans)

I know that right now if i got everything i was planning to get for my shaman and these changes were not coming i would be amazingly OP. These changes i lose to a huge degree my spellpower/stamina ratio. i lose 500 stam 35 spellpower. ok x2 agm brings me back to 280 hp loss, but thats also 14 spellpower that discerning eye of the beast would give me. All in all its hard to conceive how things will pan out for my build or if i should reroll. i was planning on having 160+ spellpower with like 20% crit. (Still going to try) I believe that these changes make shamans more of a utility/support class again. /cry

Forgot to mention that warriors now get a new ability with a 3 minutes cooldown to break bubbles.

Does any one know about other enchants and blacksmith item enhancements? I have heard 100 health to chest does not work, will this lead to fiery weapon enchant having a lvl requirement, also iron counterweight, felsteel shield spikes, maybe even librams?

What is going to end up not working at 19 any more?

I like all the changes except two things: 1) I hate losing 400hp from the leg armor 2) professions i wished were either scaled or attainable again with no lvl req., not gone forever, but w/e

the leg armors is supposedly a bug. Level 80 characters were reporting that the armors didnt work on their legs either. the 100 hp to chest isnt there because a new 100 hp to chest is coming out (different mats, much cheaper)

30 stam 15 res shoulder chant is gone (thank god) and professions will be reduced which is also nice :)

Unstablle said:
the 100 hp to chest isnt there because a new 100 hp to chest is coming out (different mats, much cheaper)

ORLY? Can you provide your source? I believe you; I want to start getting my mats together now.

Thanks!

Rayekk said:
ORLY? Can you provide your source? I believe you; I want to start getting my mats together now.

Thanks!

all i found was http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=20026#comments

checked with my enchanter it is like that one the PTR but i didn't have the matts to check out whether there was still a level req.

User said:
Can anyone confirm if all the leg kits are now nerfed?

No, no one can confirm if ANY of the leg armor kits are nerfed. Because Blizzard has made no announcements, and this is the PTR. Things change, things change back, bugs occur, etc. Nothing is official until it's official.

Ikeelyoo said:
No, no one can confirm if ANY of the leg armor kits are nerfed. Because Blizzard has made no announcements, and this is the PTR. Things change, things change back, bugs occur, etc. Nothing is official until it's official.

Blizzard didn't make any announcements about gathering professions being capped but it was on PTR.

Its safe to say that like the +100 hp enchant requires a certain level, so will leg kits on pants or inscriptions on shoulders. They'll stay on the character's item and you'll see the "enchant" when you reach the required level.

Blizzard didn't make any announcements about gathering professions being capped but it was on PTR.

So the PTR is the end-all-be-all? If something is on the PTR, you know it's going live? Interesting.

Its safe to say that like the +100 hp enchant requires a certain level, so will leg kits on pants or inscriptions on shoulders. They'll stay on the character's item and you'll see the "enchant" when you reach the required level.

I disagree. I believe this could be the case, but it's certainly not certain. And even if it is this system on the PTR, there is no certainty that it will make it to live.

Users who are viewing this thread