PTR - 50 ilvl legion gear & wod gear changed.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=134539/braided-silver-ring?bonus=1826:1472
https://www.wowhead.com/item=121560/signet-of-the-watchers-guile

these two rings actually give me more dmg output than the ilvl 44 rings to my surprise. i only keep the ilvl 44 rings equipped since the stam was too good.

but the real dream is https://www.wowhead.com/item=141581/demars-band-of-amore?bonus=1808 if it procs socket ofc.

ik u play lvl 10 twinks so i might be giving u false info doe, but for 20s i can attest to this. i guess it also depends on the class, since some don't benefit well from mastery as others
these rings are amazing for Arms Warriors.

Assault vendor gems are nerfed to 1/1
upload_2020-11-6_14-41-36.png

It's a shame that the most imbalanced Azerite hasn't been destroyed yet, but it's just a matter of time.
[doublepost=1604628052,1604628009][/doublepost]
All
Sorry, I do not trust your posts due to your recent relations to certain threads. I will wait for confirmation from other players or confirm it myself.
You're right, Lumari is a snitch who writes reports to Blizz'es.

Nothing wrong with different opinions, there's not 1 definition of what twinking shud be :)
Yeah, but when I first started playing WoW and I saw someone with 'leet' gear I was like, "Wow, how did you get that, it's so cool.", not "Blizz, you need to nerf this now." Different mindset of players nowadays. They're not willing to put in the work a twink is to get the gear so they just complain, sit back and watch Blizz delete the hard work and time spent many of us put in.

I think what's upsetting the most to me is that the gear I managed to get to compete with those who have azerite helm/shoulders with ilvl 49 weaps is getting nerfed. And to top it off, those azerite pieces and ilvl 49 which are the most broken in the bracket, go unchanged....

Now I was able to keep up with other players with that gear since I had a pretty high ilvl avg. Not anymore!

And @Goohd I'm playing my 20 from signature atm, so your suggestions are relevant! :)

I don't get it why are people starting a witch hunt now, its like the whole community is imploding on its self by demonizing early birds who got azerites and artifacts week 1 of prepatch. I mean c'mon you had atleast 7 days to grab HoA and 3 azerite pieces and every 2nd post / guide on xpoff was mentioning HoA or explaining how to obtain one your self.

There's this cross thought that just cant leave my head, my heart loves it when i one shot anything with over the top damage and high numbers. But my brain tells me that thank god Blizzard nerfed most of the gear so i can feel more at ease that i can now gear up alts(Because alt leveling and trying out new classes is fun, makes things fresh especially that i never tried anything out of Warlocks and Shamans class) and make new characters instead of sticking to just 1 because the process of gearing was annoying for 1 character (Pillars quest line, Ghost iron trink, garrison quest trink, sockets and TBC gear and professions etc.) Now its more alt friendly imo.
Im still salty that i missed out of HOA and Azerite gear, but eh it is what it is i guess.

But my brain tells me that thank god Blizzard nerfed most of the gear so i can feel more at ease that i can now gear up alts(Because alt leveling and trying out new classes is fun, makes things fresh especially that i never tried anything out of Warlocks and Shamans class) and make new characters instead of sticking to just 1 because the process of gearing was annoying for 1 character (Pillars quest line, Ghost iron trink, garrison quest trink, sockets and TBC gear and professions etc.) Now its more alt friendly imo.
I do realize you're talking about 20s but I'll give you perspective of lvl 70(29s bracket atm) twink when it comes to these new methods of gearing. They're much simpler than it used to be, now you can dedicate one whole day of sitting on WoW and solo most of the content via quests for your BiS gear. Before prepatch you had to have a 2nd acc or a buddy to run you through raids for drops which were limited to one try per week. I've farmed SWP on my mage for 9 weeks to get the staff from KJ which still hasn't dropped for me (had Thori'dal drop twice in those 9 weeks). I'd say doing some quests or lvling a proffesion to get BiS items is the least effort you can put in unless you expect all the best gear being just handed to you on a plate.

I was going to answer your statment, @Methical , but Chops did exactly what i was going to say. I know i shouldnt whine and such. But give me a break, pure f2p standards is difficult. Took me a week to get 3 Volatile Air lmao. I do admit that thanks to a certain best bro of mine( @Mahvet ), gearing up is quite easier than soloing everything, but professions are still annoying)
(Edit: You say that you have to dedicate an entire for WoW to do stuff, i get it, it is indeed hard but us 20s bracket do that aswell, least thats what i do however. I keep camping 5 mobs to get the certain item needed for my class. Aqualir, Hoarfrost, Tor'goroth, Groave Keeper Yal and Manical Madgard. Especially the last fucker, i died to him so many times than my void walker. You dont expect me to do all that process on another alt)

Last edited:
Took me a week to get 3 Volatile Air lmao.
Ive been mining saronite for a week to prospect enough gems to finally be able to level alchemy so I can spend 2.5 weeks waiting on xmute CDs to make the epic gems I need. But before I do that, I've gotta fight all the gold farmers in nagrand mining khorium so I can get enough adamantite to prospect enough talasite to have a tank set. Thatll probably also take a week or more. THEN I have to mine something like 800 elementium, which is in zones above my character level, to grind out cata engi for cogs.

All told, I might have bis by the new year. maybe.

But sorry to those folks who had to get carried through a 30 minute raid once a week? I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread